Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Ben

Greer, SC

#51906 Apr 24, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the DEMOCRATIC party. And President Obama hasn't damaged the DEMOCRATIC party by doing the right thing. I don't know why you feel that AMERICAN citizens should have to LOSE their own property for the profits of a foreign country's OIL company when the Canadian people won't even let them go through Canada. It's nutty.
Yep, Republicans claim to believe in "smaller, less intrusive government" until the Right Wing propaganda machine tells them to SELL their freakin' souls & their own country's citizens' lands & homes for the profits of BIG OIL.
And you wonder why we call Republicans hypocrites.
Need I go back and post the articles FROM Canada over the disappointment on Washington's decision on Keystone. 82% of Canadians polled wants the project to go through. FYI, exporting oil to Europe would bring more stability to the Ukraine region and the Middle East. Toke, toke, toke
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51907 Apr 24, 2014
Looks like both Victoria's are up at the same time.
Morning girls!
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51908 Apr 24, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Need I go back and post the articles FROM Canada over the disappointment on Washington's decision on Keystone. 82% of Canadians polled wants the project to go through. FYI, exporting oil to Europe would bring more stability to the Ukraine region and the Middle East. Toke, toke, toke
They aren't concerned about Canada, or Europe, or Ukraine.
Fanatics are only concerned about their own narrow agendas.
They live in a world of make believe, like children.
Ready to sacrifice all the rest of us, for their amorphous prefect world.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#51910 Apr 24, 2014
Jon Stewart.....Segment on the Bundy ranch protest with Sean Hannity's suppport. Hannity is making Bundy an American hero, but shows segments of Hannity's show where he has declared to Wall Street protesters and welfare recipients, "So you think you can pick and choose and obey only the laws you want to?" Really exposes what a foolish hypocrite Hannity is. It is wonderfully revealing of Hannity...the voices of extreme right wing vigilantes...Also, it shows Bundy saying that he doesn't believe in the Federal government as he rides his horse waving the American flag. Absolutely hilarious.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#51911 Apr 24, 2014
Waco 9999 wrote:
<quoted text> They aren't concerned about Canada, or Europe, or Ukraine.
Fanatics are only concerned about their own narrow agendas.
They live in a world of make believe, like children.
Ready to sacrifice all the rest of us, for their amorphous prefect world.
I wonder if this statement applies to the right wing possee and Mr. Bundy? Fanatics? No way!
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51912 Apr 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if this statement applies to the right wing possee and Mr. Bundy? Fanatics? No way!
I think they should shoot Bundy down like the dog he is!
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51913 Apr 24, 2014
Looks like the Feds are going to swoop down on the boy in Texas and take his land.
The land he PAID for, and has the deed to.
My oh my, he even paid all his taxes!
The troublemaker!
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51914 Apr 24, 2014
Well, it looks like old Rick Perry and the State of Texas are going to tie up those Federal boys in court for twenty years or so on that deal.
Wouldn't that be something?
hole in the wall

Newark, NJ

#51915 Apr 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Jon Stewart.....Segment on the Bundy ranch protest with Sean Hannity's suppport. Hannity is making Bundy an American hero, but shows segments of Hannity's show where he has declared to Wall Street protesters and welfare recipients, "So you think you can pick and choose and obey only the laws you want to?" Really exposes what a foolish hypocrite Hannity is. It is wonderfully revealing of Hannity...the voices of extreme right wing vigilantes...Also, it shows Bundy saying that he doesn't believe in the Federal government as he rides his horse waving the American flag. Absolutely hilarious.
pick an choose the laws you want to go by.??? Sounds like something obama would do
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#51916 Apr 24, 2014
Waco 9999 wrote:
Looks like the Feds are going to swoop down on the boy in Texas and take his land.
The land he PAID for, and has the deed to.
My oh my, he even paid all his taxes!
The troublemaker!
Interesting that the Feds would swoop down in Texas since the Bundy ranch is in Nevada. But then again, you can't figure out those Feds, can you?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#51917 Apr 24, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> pick an choose the laws you want to go by.??? Sounds like something obama would do
How is the government personally intrusive to you? What acts do they perform that you feel is beyond the scope of their power?
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51918 Apr 24, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that the Feds would swoop down in Texas since the Bundy ranch is in Nevada. But then again, you can't figure out those Feds, can you?
. State. This is a totally different case.
No Bundy, nowhere!
Texas and Nevada are different states.
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51919 Apr 24, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> pick an choose the laws you want to go by.??? Sounds like something obama would do
Isn't that the truth....
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51920 Apr 24, 2014
I was just forced to listen to a democrat for twenty minutes.
Against my will.
Then he decided that it was in his best interest to leave.
Unsociable.
TSF

Angier, NC

#51921 Apr 24, 2014
I didn't intend to be judgemental or infer any inferiority to anyone. Rednecks got that name from getting burned working in the hot Southern sun. I was born and raised a redneck and proudly learned the value of hard work. I perceive redneck as a compliment. I spent 4 years as a lent head working at night earning the money to pay my own college tuition, pay my rent and buy a little food. There were no noise or dust standards in those days. It was hot, dirty, dusty,loud and dangerous . I still find lent in my belly button and expect to get credit for time served if I were to be unfortunate enough to land in hell.. Lent head is a compliment. No sissies can stand up to that kind of punishment. I have much respect for working people and consider the adjectives used as complimentary.
I remain convinced that working people voting against their own interest is subliminal hostility toward the "federals". I offer that not as judgment of good or bad, but as a theory to explain what appears to me as otherwise unexplainable.
Waco 9999 wrote:
<quoted text> Please stop it TSF. My God, I've lived all over America, the South is no worse than the North.
There's no real hatred for Yankees in Texas, except for some isolated nuts.
Half the state is Yankees who came here looking for a better life.
We kid our Yankees, but the Civil War is long gone, man. All these names you use, just drives us all further apart.
Behind every"redneck"or "clodhopper" is a human being trying to support a family.
A real person, with real problems.
It's not as simple as you try and paint it, man.
Behind every"redneck,
TSF

Angier, NC

#51922 Apr 24, 2014
I just voted in the republican primary for Mark Harris. I encourage others to do the same.
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51923 Apr 24, 2014
I always knew what my insurance covered.
Didn't need anyone to tell me.
I got hurt and sick plenty of times.
Always covered
Never had any abortion coverage.
TSF

Angier, NC

#51924 Apr 24, 2014
Using the club of imminent domain to take land away from American farmers, American ranchers and American Indian Reservations for the benefit of TransCanada , a foreign corporation will put 50 times more Americans out of work than the 35 permanent jobs the pipeline would create .
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the DEMOCRATIC party. And President Obama hasn't damaged the DEMOCRATIC party by doing the right thing. I don't know why you feel that AMERICAN citizens should have to LOSE their own property for the profits of a foreign country's OIL company when the Canadian people won't even let them go through Canada. It's nutty.
Yep, Republicans claim to believe in "smaller, less intrusive government" until the Right Wing propaganda machine tells them to SELL their freakin' souls & their own country's citizens' lands & homes for the profits of BIG OIL.
And you wonder why we call Republicans hypocrites.
Waco 9999

Greer, SC

#51925 Apr 24, 2014
TSF wrote:
I didn't intend to be judgemental or infer any inferiority to anyone. Rednecks got that name from getting burned working in the hot Southern sun. I was born and raised a redneck and proudly learned the value of hard work. I perceive redneck as a compliment. I spent 4 years as a lent head working at night earning the money to pay my own college tuition, pay my rent and buy a little food. There were no noise or dust standards in those days. It was hot, dirty, dusty,loud and dangerous . I still find lent in my belly button and expect to get credit for time served if I were to be unfortunate enough to land in hell.. Lent head is a compliment. No sissies can stand up to that kind of punishment. I have much respect for working people and consider the adjectives used as complimentary.
I remain convinced that working people voting against their own interest is subliminal hostility toward the "federals". I offer that not as judgment of good or bad, but as a theory to explain what appears to me as otherwise unexplainable.
<quoted text>
A lot of things in this life we lead is inexplicable. Why, to change the subject, would you support Harris?
TSF

Angier, NC

#51926 Apr 24, 2014
Here goes your bubble Ben. The keystone XL is not pie in the sky jobs. Best estimates are 35 permanent US jobs. Taking away farmers land will kill more jobs than that.
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I wonder who invested in green energy, so when he leaves Washington, with his 18 million dollars, he can play golf in Hawaii and draw dividends. While all those who would have worked on Keystone goes on the dole and you get to pay them. Yeah, take that Koch brothers. Toke, toke, toke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slopes Re-open Dec 4 Big Nate 1
Summer Jul '17 Butterfly 5
Larry patterson (May '17) Jun '17 FYI 2
News WCSO, Boone PD, Lenoir PD Bust Large Cocaine Di... (Jul '09) Jun '17 Hayden 20
Girl that works at the gas station beside Mcdon... (May '17) May '17 Living 1
Fraud food stamp (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dee 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sugar Grove, NC (Jan '12) Dec '13 Patrick Shethouse 9

Sugar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sugar Grove Mortgages