Man dies, Elburn woman seriously inju...

Man dies, Elburn woman seriously injured in crash

There are 14 comments on the Kane Co. Chronicle story from Mar 21, 2009, titled Man dies, Elburn woman seriously injured in crash. In it, Kane Co. Chronicle reports that:

An individual is rushed to one of two helicopters that landed on Route 47 on Friday after a multi-vehicle crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kane Co. Chronicle.

told you so

Sugar Grove, IL

#1 Mar 26, 2009
Proof that women and driving dont mix.
shrimp

Sugar Grove, IL

#2 Mar 29, 2009
I will bet you she was talking on a cell phone.
Outlaw the use of cell phones while driving.
It will save lives.
Who is so important that they cant pull over to make a call.
wowww

Sugar Grove, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2009
told you so wrote:
Bingo!!!
sgperson

Batavia, IL

#4 Apr 13, 2009
I've lived in SG for a long time and have seen more than once a car traveling in the wrong direction on this stretch of Route 47, going south in the northbound lanes. I think a driver can get confused right where Route 47 divides into 4 lanes just south of Merrill Road. Maybe the County should have a look at improving that transition point. I don't know what time of day this one happened, but at night this area is also under-lit.
wondering

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 Apr 16, 2009
told you so wrote:
A simple fact of life.
Cannot argue with facts.
The truth is now known to all.
Brenda in Florida

United States

#6 Apr 18, 2009
I have been to several sites for this accident because the woman in this crash just happens to be a family member that I love dearly. Freak accidents happen and the outcome is not always good. She is not possessed as one person's comment suggested. My heart goes out to the man's family that had the great loss but Linda's family is not without suffering. She is going to have to live with this the rest of her life and as she heals from the crash herself. The comments about her needing prison and how the ones commenting feel that she was totally in the wrong is bogus. Let the investigation determine what happened. No one is perfect and those of us without sin cast the first stone. I'm positive there will be no stone casting. And as for Mr. "proof positive, women and driving don't mix" he can keep his sexist remarks to himself. Women are at fault in fewer crashs than men are. Do some research before making statements. Leave the judging up to God and the investigation to the authorities. God be with the McKenzie family and the Knott's family.
Top Pix ripoff

Downers Grove, IL

#8 Apr 20, 2009
Brenda in Florida wrote:
I have been to several sites for this accident because the woman in this crash just happens to be a family member that I love dearly. Freak accidents happen and the outcome is not always good. She is not possessed as one person's comment suggested. My heart goes out to the man's family that had the great loss but Linda's family is not without suffering. She is going to have to live with this the rest of her life and as she heals from the crash herself. The comments about her needing prison and how the ones commenting feel that she was totally in the wrong is bogus. Let the investigation determine what happened. No one is perfect and those of us without sin cast the first stone. I'm positive there will be no stone casting. And as for Mr. "proof positive, women and driving don't mix" he can keep his sexist remarks to himself. Women are at fault in fewer crashs than men are. Do some research before making statements. Leave the judging up to God and the investigation to the authorities. God be with the McKenzie family and the Knott's family.
There are a lot of idiots that post in here that have no value to anything that they say. They are not registered and are most likely brain dead morons. If you try to report their inappropriate comments topix wants $19.99 to expidite removal which leads me to believe that they are the ones making some of the stupid comments since they profit by removing them.
In Florida

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Apr 21, 2009
Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your last post?
<quoted text>
Not registered... Like you?
Shut your dicksucker you little bitch.
This remark is totally uncalled for. God Bless You.
Jester

Hanover Park, IL

#11 Apr 21, 2009
I am sorry I am just a frightened little boy that mommy and daddy ignore all the time. Negative attention is all that I can get since I am just to stupid know any better.
billy

Sugar Grove, IL

#12 Apr 22, 2009
Jester wrote:
I am sorry I am just a frightened little boy that mommy and daddy ignore all the time. Negative attention is all that I can get since I am just to stupid know any better.
Give it a rest loser.
You are not the real "Jester".
This woman was arrested for speeding and minutes later killed an innocent victim.
Many witnesses saw her high rate of speed.
What was the rush??
A new hairdo?
A human being is dead because of her driving errors.
Get it??
If this happened to your family would you be such a forgiving and stupid person?
I doubt it.
Think about it oh bogus one.
Jester

Western Springs, IL

#13 Apr 23, 2009
I cant even register because I am such a complete moron Somebody might figure who I am then.

I cant even drive a car. I am too stupid to get a drivers license.

Thanks "Billy" I need a real man to stick up for me. Kisses

FYI the real Jester is registerd dunb ass
Bolingbrook Bitch

Tallahassee, FL

#15 Apr 23, 2009
I like to lick the yeast from my moms snatch.
In Florida

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Apr 24, 2009
Bolingbrook Bitch wrote:
What is this comment about?????
leroy

Sugar Grove, IL

#17 Apr 26, 2009
Bolingbrook Bitch wrote:
How does it taste???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Sep 22 Indre K 61
News Dennis Hastert 'adamantly denies' child sex ass... Sep 14 Latter Day Taint 1
News Mooseheart asks state high court to review case (Oct '09) Sep 8 Ginnypig 16
News 5 years in prison for $618,000 theft from St. C... Aug '17 lame 1
News Take a guided tour of Viking ship Saturday Aug '17 Katie m 1
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... Aug '17 Sad 4
When are the entertainers leaving the country? (Nov '16) Nov '16 jethro 1

Sugar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sugar Grove Mortgages