Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The most recent scandle of the Obama administration and the IRS has just revealed the liberal democrat's lack of tolerance and puts as a lie,their frequent claims of belief in the right of others to believe differently on politics and other issues. Now the liberal's lie has been exposed,their insistant claims, as just so much posturing on their part, and nothing more.
I refer to the recent revelation that the IRS has been going after conservative groups and has also gone after companies who have donated money to conservative republican causes. It was no,"oops,"..."' Foolish Mistakes'as the "IRS Commissioner" and Obama would like everyone to believe about their going after conservatives but only one arrow in their vast arsenals of chicanery.

"Outgoing IRS Commissioner Apologizes for 'Foolish Mistakes"

For the IRS Commissioner to dismiss the IRS actions of going after Conservative groups is like the guy who shots and kills somebody giving as his excuse, "I didn't know the Gun was loaded."I made a "Foolish mistake,".....Sorry!
lou

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The second term of this mistake will be even more controversial than the first.

I can only assume that his followers are proud of all this latest mess?

Of course they would be. After all it is Bush's fault. Right?

Hang on, it will get worse.

Take that to the bank, or maybe not, since Bernanke is keeping this mystical dynamic economic resurgence going by printing presses running overtime and buying bonds to keep interest rates low.

The S*it will eventually hit the fan and the masquarade will be shown.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sugar Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sugar Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••