Woman accused in drinking case

Woman accused in drinking case

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Woman accused in drinking case. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

“She was having some sort of party in her house”

Prosecutors said Tuesday they had filed misdemeanor charges against a Sugar Grove woman who is alleged to have served alcohol to teenagers and choked one of them in her home over the weekend. Pamala Latoria, 41, of the 300 block of Mallard Lane was arrested early Saturday and charged with battery and unlawful delivery of alcohol to a minor, said John Sizer, an investigator for the Sugar Grove Police Department.

The arrest came on the same day that a Lake County jury found a Deerfield couple guilty of allowing their son's friends to drink in their basement one night in October. Two teenage guests were killed in a car crash shortly after leaving the Deerfield home of Jeffrey and Sara Hutsell. Kane County First Assistant State's Atty. Clint Hull said the Deerfield verdict would not affect the way prosecutors approach the case against Latoria. 'We're going to prosecute this case like we prosecute any other case,' Hull said. Latoria was released after posting $100 bail and will appear in the Kane County Courthouse in Aurora on Aug. 18, Sizer said. If convicted, Latoria's sentence could range from court supervision to a year in jail, Hull said. Sugar Grove police responded to a call shortly after midnight Friday from a teenager accusing Latoria of choking her and pushing another teenager to the ground, Sizer said. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

BoB

West Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 10, 2008
i know for a fact thats not true...
not in dark ages

Kennett, MO

#3 Mar 10, 2008
BoB wrote:
so what is the truth?
oohlahlah

Sugar Grove, IL

#4 May 2, 2009
So did the "truth" ever come out?
If so what happened?
Amos

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 May 9, 2009
BoB wrote:
So....
Tell us all what really happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) 14 hr Dena S 46
Growing up in Countryside (Dec '11) Jul 23 Otis 15
News Hinckley-Big Rock students rally behind teacher (Apr '10) Jul 19 hbrmom 7
News Geneva man hit by train (Jan '06) Jul 13 Captain Cracker 29
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) Jul 12 Rip 549
News Senior citizen charged with stalking woman (Oct '11) Jul 3 woofwoof 25
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Jun '16 Anal wall odor 69

Sugar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sugar Grove Mortgages