On April 7, will voters be in giving mood?

Mar 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Suburban Chicago News

Hey, Plano: Do you want a new police station? Aurora residents: Do you want to change the way we pay for state election campaigns? * Council meetings put candidates in action And you folks in St.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2009
deleted

Elburn, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2009
Yes please increase my taxes, I dont feel Iam taxed nearly enough by all the administrative cronies.
So yes please misspend more of my money.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!
Opinion

Bartlett, IL

#2 Mar 9, 2009
More, more and more. It's time for the taxpayers to take back our cities and expenses.
jill

Elburn, IL

#3 Mar 9, 2009
Why would any thinking person want to give more money to the incompetents that run our government?
I dont know why you idiots keep voting for the same dumb sh*** but PLEASE change your voting habits so we stand a chance at a government that does not piss away our hard earned money.
This is not rocket science.
wowwy

Elburn, IL

#4 Mar 10, 2009
Please take more of my money and spend it on more of your foolish garbage and pet projects.
shrimp

Elburn, IL

#5 Mar 11, 2009
Are you kidding, who want to raise their own taxes.??
This is insane.

Since: Mar 09

Grayslake, IL

#6 Mar 11, 2009
These loonies really think they run the show...they think they own us and they can rob us at will.....us taxpayers should start protesting all of this highway robbery by our politicians, local and otherwise!!!!! We aren't getting what we pay for NOW!!!!!!!!!!
ryan

Elburn, IL

#7 Mar 15, 2009
Please get out and vote NO on this ever repeating, always turned down Sugar Grove library referendum.

That is of course unless you enjoy paying higher and higher taxes.
ryan

Elburn, IL

#8 Apr 8, 2009
Congratulations Sugar Grove citizens, you soundly defeated the library referendum.
Now stand by for all the doom and gloom from the people who run that white elephant.
You can be sure the scare tactics are about to start.
Should have just stayed with the old library after all.
been there

Elgin, IL

#9 Apr 8, 2009
shrimp wrote:
Are you kidding, who want to raise their own taxes.??
This is insane.
Can't they have volunteers help with this? I seem to remember growing up that where I lived almost all the people that were there, were volunteers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Duane Mills 49,476
The aurora Castell Family 8 hr Seeking The Castells 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr newpoly 1,903
body to body massage in abu dhabi Thu sammer 1
No court decision on drainage districts Aug 27 bill 2
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... Aug 27 wow 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
•••
•••
•••

Sugar Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sugar Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sugar Grove News, Events & Info