Since: May 13

Covington, TN

#1 May 12, 2013
M new to Illinois for work and have a gun carry permit from another state bummed that in a high crime n fatality state I am not permitted to carry my gun to protect myself in Illinois but every criminal can carry and use theirs as they do everyday watch the news . Something needs to change as my 2 nd Amendement legally allows me to protect me and mine .

Covington, TN

#2 May 12, 2013
It's June 9th for some kind of CCW law in Illinois . Something needs to be decided for criminal free peeps to protect themselves and enforce your 2 nd Amendment !

http://blog.legaldefenderspc.com/2013/03/guns...
lou

Sugar Grove, IL

#3 May 12, 2013
Welcome to Illnois lanof corrupt politicians and outrageous taxes.

Enjoy your stay.

Covington, TN

#4 May 13, 2013
lou wrote:
Welcome to Illnois lanof corrupt politicians and outrageous taxes.

Enjoy your stay.
Sadly that is the truth
Served my country

Lisle, IL

#5 Jun 2, 2013
This area was settled by corrupt and dishonest refugees from the more civilized parts of the New English Conquest. The French were overwhelmed, the Natives were exterminated or exported, and honest people were overwhelmed by power, corrupt officials and fear. Chicagoland is known worldwide as corrupt, hypocritical and violent. It attracts criminal elements from Russia, Europe and Mexico, and proudly touts that as some sort of tourist attraction. Racism is an art form here, and bigotry is the norm.

If I hear one more person say, "I work with a (fill in the racial blank) and he/she is okay, but those others..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NIUa s Baker getting a golden parachutea Jun 18 Metaz 1
News DeKalb church will display Black Lives Matter b... Jun 18 Metaz 1
News Looking back on Doug Baker's successes and fail... Jun 18 Metaz 1
News Man charged with aggravated sexual assault held... Jun 9 Relieved to be free 3
Kristen Marie Northrop of yorkville a Rat!! May 28 Proofofit 1
News Setback in DeKalb County for kennel owners May 27 nopuppymills 1
News East Aurora High school on alert after student'... (Feb '08) May '17 The Now Adult 15

Sugar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sugar Grove Mortgages