James Brown/ Mother
David Grubbs

Warrenton, MO

#1 Sep 20, 2011
I saw a posting of someone accidentally shooting their mother and then shooting themselves...I left Broseley 1963 and went to work in st. louis....had not been back to Broseley or Fisk in at least ten years....was going thru Fisk and stopped to get gas...someone at the gas station told me what had happened.I was stunned!!! That was James Brown son of Lester Brown got into a fight with his brother-in law Dennis Rowe...went out to his truck got a gun and fired thru the house at Dennis-missed Dennis and hit His mother-killing her. whenhe saw what he had done,he took his life...They were laid out in funerel home together in fisk...When I last had seen James Brown he was a little kid,about 4 or 5 years old..we lived about 2 or 3 miles apart.this was saddest event in my life..David Grubbs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kari Mika 10 hr Ann 1
News Dennis Hastert expected to plead guilty Wednesd... (Oct '15) Aug 26 Flip Flopping Rom... 3
News Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert to plead gu... (Oct '15) Aug 25 Meow Meow Meow 7
This town sucks Aug 21 Sos 4
Anybody know what Happened to Franz gym? Aug 15 !!! 2
News After confrontation, pickup truck drives throug... Aug 14 Bowlingball4u 3
News Chicago man pleads not guilty to sex abuse, chi... (Aug '15) Aug 14 Tatiana Hernandez 2

Sugar Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sugar Grove Mortgages