Plano Reapers Youth Football a Joke

Plano Reapers Youth Football a Joke

Posted in the Sugar Grove Forum

Larry the Cable Guy

Plainfield, IL

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Can anyone explain why the Plano Reapers Youth football league is a joke. They are the laughing stock of the league. They have inner fights amounst their coaches and parents. They arent even a power house in a league with some very very weak teams. If your not coaching on the team, your kid will get just the min. plays. Really guys arent we suppose to be teaching the kids how to play the game for when they go to High School.
Porters

Naperville, IL

#2 Jan 4, 2013
It doesnt surprise me. You should see how they act at wrestling events. Apparantly they dont teach sportsmanship in Plano, because they dont have any.
fisheye44

Malo, WA

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Porters wrote:
It doesnt surprise me. You should see how they act at wrestling events. Apparantly they dont teach sportsmanship in Plano, because they dont have any.
You go coach a bunch of juveniles, it's far from easy. maybe you should go give them some help. instead of pointing out the obvious.
fisheye44

Malo, WA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Porters wrote:
Go volunteer and help mold these children, don't just sit and complain....
Porters

Naperville, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Apparently no other organization has these types of issues, except for Plano. Maybe they should work on sportsmanship as the first part of teaching. But then again when the coaches and parents have none its hard to teach it. Plano is the arm pit of Illinois.
Couldnt Agree More

Plainfield, IL

#6 Apr 23, 2013
I couldnt agree with you any more, one of the biggest cheat organizations I've every seen. But that's what you get from those toothless people
stinky fingers

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 2, 2013
Now they're sticking fingers up butts....
Haha

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 2, 2013
Plano is definitely the least desirable place to live in the area. Filled with scum bags. What did all the landlords in this town just say fuck it lets let the piles of shit roll on in? Every apartment complex is ratty. Plano and Its sister Sandwich have lost all hope. A shitty area with shitty people will all it will ever be!
Truth be told

Geneva, IL

#9 Dec 5, 2013
Didn't the tri City wolverines (Plainfield)beg to be a part of that league? 1 year later got kicked out for cheating and lieing not just by Plano but from Oswego, Coal city, Sandwich, Somanuak, Seneca, Chanooka? Sounds like Plainfield's feeling a lil' bit bitter! Plano has been a part of that league for 10 years... think they would have been kicked out long ago if your lies were true.
umuh

Oswego, IL

#10 Dec 26, 2013
Are u sure u guys are just jealous they beat u in every thing you guys are wana be Plano residents
umuh

Oswego, IL

#11 Dec 26, 2013
And Plano cheats than why don't they get kicked out and why don't you mention where your from bet I can think of plenty of things to say about your town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora 21 hr alyssacr21 23
News Blackberry Township man speaks out after airpla... Fri Mother of 3 1
Raymond Theodore Powell Fri city of lights 3
Review: Woof Beach In Batavia Illinois Jul 28 Jerry 1
Why were Police at Joliet & Lagrange road yeste... Jul 23 Wondering 1
Designer's garage sale/moving sale! Multi family! Jul 23 bree 1
Review: LA Fitness (Oct '09) Jul 14 raylene 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sugar Grove Mortgages