Man charged with throwing ex-girlfriend off bridge in Aurora

A former Aurora resident accused of throwing his ex-girlfriend off a bridge and down 25 feet into the Fox River is facing attempted murder charges. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just an American

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Dec 4, 2008
And she broke up with him, what a stunner.
TheRockofAges

Safety Harbor, FL

#2 Dec 4, 2008
If SHE threw him in the river - everyone would just laugh and laugh...strike another one for equal rights.
Mr Potter

Homer Glen, IL

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Merry Christmas to you in jail! You warped frustrated young man.
Steve

France

#5 Dec 4, 2008
Sounds like a really nice bloke.
Crazy

Melrose Park, IL

#6 Dec 4, 2008
TheRockofAges wrote:
If SHE threw him in the river - everyone would just laugh and laugh...strike another one for equal rights.
This is how you respond to an article about violence against women? What is the matter with you?
USSA

Des Plaines, IL

#7 Dec 4, 2008
Just eliminate the scum bag now. He already has a prison history. He dosen't want to be a part of society so spare the cost and maybe somebody elses life. When will we learn that these defects in life need to be destroyed just as you would any other defective product produced.
well then

Glen Ellyn, IL

#9 Dec 4, 2008
They should post his picture for all to see
Jim

Riverdale, IL

#10 Dec 4, 2008
Moral of the story: Wait until you are off a bridge to tell your boyfriend you want to end things.
Sarah

United States

#12 Dec 4, 2008
50 Ways To Leave Your Lover.
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 4, 2008
Was it a Bridge Over Troubled Waters?

Cuz that might not be so bad. Otherwise, he is scum.
Fast Eddie

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2008
TheRockofAges wrote:
Wow what a loser you are!
A women is attacked and you try and spin it, what is wrong with you?
I picture you as some 350 pound acne scar faced lonely mamas boy living in your parents basement.
Someone who has had no real emotional connection with women would make such a ridiculous statement.
Get yourself
some help you miserable cretin!
John Anthony

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2008
Let me guess, these 2 were drinking, got into a lover's spat and then, since he was drunk, he threw her off the bridge. Drink up folks. I always laughed at the people who would drink and then act like morons. Too bad this guy just didn't shoot himself.
Turbo

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 4, 2008
I always wonder how people like this are raised for them to turn out like this. The girl breaks up with him so he tosses her off a bridge? Sounds like a real well-adjusted guy.
Mike

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 4, 2008
Fast Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow what a loser you are!
A women is attacked and you try and spin it, what is wrong with you?
I picture you as some 350 pound acne scar faced lonely mamas boy living in your parents basement.
Someone who has had no real emotional connection with women would make such a ridiculous statement.
Get yourself
some help you miserable cretin!
I think we care retire the "living in your mom's basement" insult as the most overused and cliched of the past decade."

Get some original material. You sound as stupid as the original poster.
Reality

Glen Ellyn, IL

#19 Dec 4, 2008
Some of you folks jumping on "The Rock..." need to look up the word sarcasm.
Not quite

Crystal Lake, IL

#20 Dec 4, 2008
Reality wrote:
Some of you folks jumping on "The Rock..." need to look up the word sarcasm.
It lacked the intelligence to be sarcasm.
Boy George

Chicago, IL

#21 Dec 4, 2008
I'm confused-- the article states that "According to an original order of protection, the woman told Zinke she wanted to end their relationship." as they were walking across the bridge. This implies that after she got the order of protection, she was at the same party with him? I'm in no way condoning this guy's actions, but maybe this woman needs her head examined. Or am I misinterpreting something here?
Red

United States

#22 Dec 4, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> I think we care retire the "living in your mom's basement" insult as the most overused and cliched of the past decade."
Get some original material. You sound as stupid as the original poster.
Mike, you beat me to it!
booksdates

United States

#23 Dec 4, 2008
Ahh that reverse triangle. The most powerful weapon in the universe. Emotions, Alcohol, Love, Aggression...opps...jail time.
someone

United States

#24 Dec 4, 2008
Boy George wrote:
I'm confused-- the article states that "According to an original order of protection, the woman told Zinke she wanted to end their relationship." as they were walking across the bridge. This implies that after she got the order of protection, she was at the same party with him? I'm in no way condoning this guy's actions, but maybe this woman needs her head examined. Or am I misinterpreting something here?
You're right. She violated the restraining order. A restraining order is not meant to be "I can be around him when I'm comfy". It is a restraining order on both parties to stay away and both parties can be held legally accountable for breaking it.

Obtaining a restraining order against a person then continuing contact is wrong, stupid and waters down what a restraining order is supposed to be for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy falls from bunk bed, dies (Nov '07) Jan 21 Wet backs 64
gas prices Jan 15 myself 1
Review: Jpvs Import Export Inc Jan 15 Aaa 1
More Objections Filed in Oswego Election; Candi... Jan 10 Oswego dad 2
feeling horny Jan 9 kelly 4
Oswego Police, Firefighters Rescue Cat from Hea... Jan 9 Yuck Fu Panda 1
Oswego Police Urge Caution After String of Vehi... Jan 9 Yuck Fu Panda 1
Sugar Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web