Black Thunder - Nascar's First Female...

Black Thunder - Nascar's First Female Afro-American Race Car Driver Talks Race & Racing

There are 7 comments on the Bajan Reporter story from Oct 11, 2011, titled Black Thunder - Nascar's First Female Afro-American Race Car Driver Talks Race & Racing. In it, Bajan Reporter reports that:

Some little girls play with dolls. Others take up sewing. But for a five-year-old Tia Norfleet-now 24-it was a battery-operated toy Corvette that held the most appeal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bajan Reporter.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Well go gurrrl! I wish her all the luck in the world!
Bethy

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 11, 2011
I'm a little confused here. For years blacks have said Nascar was a dumbasz redneck sport and now that a black woman is involved they think it's a great thing. Huh!
The Nightmare

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 12, 2011
She won't be hard to spot. She will be the one driving the banged up 1988 Chevy Impala with the $3,000 rims.
sunshine

Roslyn, NY

#7 Oct 12, 2011
Bethy wrote:
I'm a little confused here. For years blacks have said Nascar was a dumbasz redneck sport and now that a black woman is involved they think it's a great thing. Huh!
I never heard anyone say its a redneck sport.
shes's a woman and thats the great thing.

“Power To the People!”

Since: Sep 09

Georgetown, IN

#10 Oct 12, 2011

“Power To the People!”

Since: Sep 09

Georgetown, IN

#11 Oct 12, 2011
Bethy wrote:
And we still stand by that statement!
TOPCAT

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 13, 2011
iI too enjoy speed, but never cared to watch Nascar, and still will not. But if thats what she enjoys and wants to do more power to you. like everything else she will probably go to the top like most blacks do in sports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Phyllis Foster Driving School (Jan '14) Apr 23 Padam23415 3
News Antique tags (May '07) Mar 28 Cavalry veteran 33
News A transgender sailor was ready to die for Ameri... Mar '18 Jonas Grumby 1
News Some want Beach lawn parking banned (Aug '06) Mar '18 Harold High Schro... 4
Apple st? Mar '18 Cakers41 1
News 14-year-old charged with threatening to shoot m... Feb '18 mean and clean 1
Scott Simons (May '17) Feb '18 Ptown pimpah 2

Suffolk Jobs

Personal Finance

Suffolk Mortgages