Police search for man who robbed Suff...

Police search for man who robbed Suffolk convenience store

There are 5 comments on the WTKR story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Police search for man who robbed Suffolk convenience store. In it, WTKR reports that:

Police are looking for a man who robbed a convenience store Tuesday, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

Carl

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Oct 13, 2010
If I were at the counter and he demanded cash...I would have either a gun, tazer or a baseball bat to boot the SOB out of his misery!
So What

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Why Carl? he is only a businessman practing his wares. It'a 'learnt" thing from the culture of which he comes from and celebrates it by taking something that he wants nor does he want to earn it so another can take it fom him.
So happy

Beltsville, MD

#3 Oct 19, 2010
to see yet another fine African American citizen of Suffolk doing more harm in the city. This is really sad to say but I have to admit that if I were told that I would have to live in a city with all black people or live in a city with all white people I would take the white city everyday of the year over the black city! I just don't get what their problem is! Every night I watch the news and every criminals face I see is of a black man! You guys really need to get out there and just get a job. Stop waiting on the Gov or someone else to take care of you and take care of yourself. YOu can get the same jobs that others get if you go in acting right and dressing right. Get a freaking education like everyone else with a good job.
So What

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Oct 23, 2010
So Happy They do get an education by stealing. Its called Affirmative Action
Free American

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Oct 24, 2010
Hey 'REV AL', what do you have to say now, you hind end of a donkey? More of YOUR BOYS showing their stupidity, looks like. Why aren't you up defending them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Aaron Burgess (Dec '14) Jul '17 nikkiplus3 6
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Jul '17 Jim Bob Washington 280
Sign Language Classes Jul '17 ASLPRO57 1
Alexander Park (Aug '10) Jun '17 Sheilah 20
Johnson hotdog chilly May '17 Sonny wilson 1
Scott Simons May '17 Curious 1
Robert E. lee (Jul '12) Apr '17 loggerblogger 2

Suffolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance