WAVY TV 10 : Virginia and North Carol...

WAVY TV 10 : Virginia and North Carolina News -BREAKING NEWS - ...

There are 51 comments on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from May 29, 2008, titled WAVY TV 10 : Virginia and North Carolina News -BREAKING NEWS - .... In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

Suffolk Police have arrested the former Chief of the Holland Volunteer Fire Department and charged him with sexually assaulting two juvenile males - one in 1994 and the other in 1997.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Suffolk Resident

Smithfield, VA

#42 Mar 23, 2009
ok, will be glad to come see you.. where ya at?? what proof do YOU have that he is soooo innocent?? if a court of law can prove his sick self guilty, then what is your loyalty??? Did he do it to you too and you are just covering? poor thing, you really should come clean!
friend

East Orange, NJ

#43 Mar 24, 2009
suffolk resident, give me your e-mail address and ill tell you where you can meet me so i can show you the proof of what a good person he is.
Suffolk Resident

Smithfield, VA

#44 Mar 25, 2009
haha, right, i'm sure i'll give you my email... hold your breath! haha! proof of a good person??? gordon?? hahaha, ROFL! RIGHT! what do you have? a credit card payment made on time?? right!
somebody who cares

Franklin Square, NY

#45 Mar 25, 2009
bill wrote:
ive known worrell since 1989 and i know hes a freak and have facts that he has used fd vehicles to drink beer and drive around burning city gas. there is alot of people that will tell you the same. hey medic mark ever thought that gordon had something to do with duke at the sqaud hmm fill free to respond ...

Bill, I've heard Duke personally thank Gordon for helping him out with that situation. Also I've been at Dukes out place when Duke called Gordon numerous times to invite him over to hang out.
Just Wondering

Denver, NC

#46 Apr 1, 2009
when is his arraignment?
BBOOP80

Virginia Beach, VA

#47 Apr 1, 2009
he innocent wrote:
over something that mr.worrell would never even think about cause is a married man
You think just because he is married he would not do this. Gotta come up with something better than that. That remark does not even make any sense. So he has a wife, sounds like he would prefer young boys.
FYI

Newport News, VA

#48 Apr 2, 2009
scheduled for sentencing april 8 and again in june
mike

Salt Lake City, UT

#49 Jul 31, 2009
friend wrote:
all of you that have the time to sit here and talk crap about gordon, i want to see the proof you have. i bet you have nothing so get a life. this is a man that has saved more lifes than any other one person in this city. and if you disagree with that, come see me.
f.u. your just as sick as he is..
newinfo2011

Newport News, VA

#50 May 4, 2011
well i just happen to know a young man who worked with gordon at gwalnety packing plant where he worked at in the 90s in the safety dept, and said that gordon picked him up from his house and did the same thing to him,offered him beer took him on a ride in blue dodge pickup that gordon owned at the time and talked about running around nude with him. and after that gordon went to the young mans house in smithfield and pull is stuff and told the young man gordon wanted to see who's was bigger. this is a fact i know. and this guy who is now in his 30's just never came forward to say anything yet.
Ms m

Newport News, VA

#51 Sep 29, 2013
This is very unfortunate. May the victors get justice.
ms patta

Virginia Beach, VA

#52 Dec 16, 2013
what is this world comeing to .
the need god in his life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zuni Music Thread (Jun '14) Nov 6 Musikologist 7
relief for houston donations trailer departure ... Oct '17 pluto pray 1
James Aaron Burgess (Dec '14) Jul '17 nikkiplus3 6
News Antique tags (May '07) Jan '17 76corvette 30
dwayne langston (Feb '06) Dec '16 Angie 3
Joseph Harris (Nov '16) Nov '16 concerned 1
News Isle of Wight water rates have increased dramat... (Sep '16) Sep '16 lisajordi 1

Suffolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Suffolk Mortgages