Mother Faces Criminal Charges Over Son Skipping School

There are 3 comments on the Lawyers.com story from Jul 29, 2013, titled Mother Faces Criminal Charges Over Son Skipping School. In it, Lawyers.com reports that:

With the first day of the new school year fast approaching, parents be warned: if your child misses class on a regular basis you could find yourself under arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lawyers.com.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Good!
Tom

Brookneal, VA

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Good!
You are not armed mentally. Get the facts before spouting off. Did the mother know her son was skipping?? Try a Bond Arms 410/45 derringer.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You are not armed mentally. Get the facts before spouting off. Did the mother know her son was skipping?? Try a Bond Arms 410/45 derringer.
Get the facts before showing your ignorance. The kid missed over two months of school because the MOTHER didn't make arrangements for her kid to get there when she was layed up from back surgery. No bus service in her area.

And I am not a big fan of two-shot pistols.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay teens who wanna bang May 21 Green_blah 10
local lesbian May 20 jasmineb 1
News Many concerns as China eyes largest U.S. pork c... (Jul '13) May 18 Staff 8
Pam turner yeager May 7 jwwar672 1
News 1 dead, 1 wounded in Portsmouth shooting (May '10) May 5 Kfields 15
City of Portsmouth Billing Twice For Sewage Apr 28 concernedforports... 1
News Postal worker sentenced for dumping mail in Nor... Apr '15 destroyer 1
More from around the web

Suffolk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]