Taking Action, Getting A Job
#1 Oct 22, 2010
ARAMARK IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR SHIFT SUPERVISORS AND CREW MEMBERS. ONLY SERIOUS CANDIATES PLEASE APPLY.
• Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
• Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
• Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc. Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness
• Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
• Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.
• Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
• Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
OPEN HOUSE FOR ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS WILL BE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29.2010 FROM 9 am to 2pm on the campus of ODU University in the Webb Center. The interviews will be conducted in the Virginia Rice Webb Room.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
ARAMARK HIGHER EDUCATION/ ODU UNIVERSITY
1200 Webb Center
Norfolk, VA 23504
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
#2 Oct 22, 2010
I think God for jobs!
Add your comments below
|Three shot in parking lot of Portsmouth bar||May '18||juniou||1|
|Review: Phyllis Foster Driving School (Jan '14)||Apr '18||Padam23415||3|
|Antique tags (May '07)||Mar '18||Cavalry veteran||33|
|Apple st?||Mar '18||Cakers41||1|
|14-year-old charged with threatening to shoot m...||Feb '18||mean and clean||1|
|Scott Simons (May '17)||Feb '18||Ptown pimpah||2|
|Zuni Music Thread (Jun '14)||Nov '17||Musikologist||7|
Find what you want!
Search Suffolk Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC