Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault

Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault

There are 1434 comments on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from Jan 28, 2009, titled Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault. In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

Suffolk police say three suspected members of the Renegade Outlaw Motorcycle Gang were arrested Wednesday morning and charged in connection with a mob assault earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

First Prev
of 72
Next Last
yepp

Ladson, SC

#1508 Jul 31, 2010
nope their back in hiding sucking each other off

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1509 Apr 8, 2011
Where are they located in NC? Looking for Wizard. Is he still a member of the RDMC?
Lifezip

Chesapeake, VA

#1510 Apr 10, 2011
Is there no end to this story

Bikers are stupid and dirty, but as long as they don;t close enough to me where I can hear them speak or smell them, they should be left alone
Wizard

Fincastle, VA

#1511 Oct 24, 2011
booger109 wrote:
Where are they located in NC? Looking for Wizard. Is he still a member of the RDMC?
yes i sure am

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1512 Oct 25, 2011
thats good to know.
I know

Greensboro, NC

#1513 Jun 12, 2012
RDMC is GONE. Only a prick or two still running around posing.
BEACHBUM

Beltsville, MD

#1514 Jun 14, 2012
They are all in hiding because their boys have flipped on all of them including big fat boss man! Thats what happens when your looking at spending your life in prison. Suddenly other things become more important!
I know wrote:
RDMC is GONE. Only a prick or two still running around posing.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1515 Jun 14, 2012
yeah...that is tru.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1516 Jun 14, 2012
true
1 of suffolk 3

Fairfield, VA

#1517 Nov 14, 2012
Simple Minds wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Truth....lets go back to what I was telling you in the past. This judge did not have what he WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE AT THE TIME to certify the gang charges. The police went around him as they can and gathered what he wanted to see more of. With that being said after these men reviewed the evidence gathered they saw they would be convicted at the grand jury level. This would be the reason for the guilty pleas for the gang participation and assault by mob yesterday. Weapons charges are still waiting to be heard but they will plead guilty on those as well because they are guilty. Weird how such big bad men state that the guns that they posess belong to their wives but when evidence comes into play they flip around and take whats coming and then some! Maybe they should stay out of Suffolk in the future.
I'm still in Suffolk everyday.
1 of suffolk 3

Fairfield, VA

#1518 Nov 14, 2012
I'm still in Suffolk every day. But I hear Billy Roberts i doing time for herion distrbution.
simpleminds

Fairfield, VA

#1519 Dec 9, 2012
Renefags strike again!

Jeffery Andrews, 42, and Michael Miles, 35, are charged in connection with a shooting into The Pondo Café and Lounge on Jefferson Avenue near Briarfield Road. Charges against Andrews, of Norfolk, include malicious shooting into a building, conspiracy malicious wounding and reckless handling of a firearm. Miles, of Hampton, is charged with conspiracy shooting into an occupied building, unlawfully shooting into a building and reckless handling of a firearm.
A police officer heard three gunshots at 1:18 a.m. on Nov. 21 near Briarfield Road. The officer followed the sound of the gunshots and was waved down by two people in the parking lot of the lounge, which had a bullet hole in its glass door, according to the criminal complaint.
According to witnesses, two men had assaulted the owner of the restaurant earlier in the night. The men were described as leaving inside a white truck, according to an affidavit for search warrant filed in Newport News Circuit Court.
Police later stopped a white truck that matched the description and found a handgun and "several spent casings, as well as a box of Remington Golden Saber" rounds, according to the criminal complaint. Golden Saber casings were also found at the lounge.
Both men — who are linked to a local motorcycle club — fit the description of the restaurant assailants, according to court documents.
Andrews and Miles were wearing clothing that identified them with the Renegades Motorcycle Club, according to the affidavit for search warrant filed in Newport News Circuit Court. Andrews told the officer he was the Newport News chapter president of the Renegades, according to the affidavit.
"I have learned that the motorcycle clubs historically control territories or areas like Newport News with violence, threats, and intimidation to gain respect," according to the affidavit. "These territories or areas are generally where the motorcycle clubs would conduct their criminal activity."
RFFR

Bloomington, IN

#1520 Aug 23, 2016
Suffolk Resident wrote:
You people on here could not be more wrong than you are. The trooth is this is not a motorcycle club this is in fact a gang and has been for year. They have a long track record of being very violent such as the hells angels. The man they beat nearly to death did not deserve what these grown men did to him. They are a problem gang and not just some simple cycle club that normal mature adults participate in. Our Police Dept. do thier job and they do it well. They are getting the real criminals off the streets as they did here. The guns that they had were not used for hunting of any kind and they told the police this you people have no idea what your even talking about. They all have a very very long criminal record of violance all over the country including drug distrubution and use. Get your facts before you hammer the Police Dept. They are doing a good job. Funny how the people in our country back the criminals and not the people that just worked 20 hours to get this but done. Get a life people and maybe even grow up a bit!
Actually DIPSHIT AS A RENEGADE MYSELF YOU COULDNT BE MORE WRONG. WE ARE A FAMILY FIRST CLUB NOT THUGS. WANNA GET THE REAL COOKED THUGS OFF THE STREET. YOUR TUE ONES PRAISING THEM. THATS RIGHT THE COPS THERE MORE BACKWARDS AND CROOKED THEN ANY OUTLAW MC CLUB. AND. YOU SAY THERE IS A VERRY VERRRY LONG TRACK RECORD ABOUT US? PLEASE POST LINKS. BECAUSE WHAT I FOUND AND WHAT I KNOW ABOUT IS A VERY SMALL VERY RUN INS. WHEN YOU HAVE A CLUB THIS SIZE YOU CANT MANAGE EVERYONE STUPID. MOST WHAT YOU FUCKTARDS READ ON GOOGLE IS BEEF WITH OUTLAWS THAT STEAMS FROM THE 70'S AND WILL NEVER GO AWAY. SO UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF LINKS TO BACK YOUR COCKSUCKER STFU. <13> RFFR ILMB <69>
RFFR

Bloomington, IN

#1521 Aug 23, 2016
just me wrote:
Wally, I know 2 of these people personally, and Renegades are 1%ers. But, they are not ones to go out and look for trouble! And, to the motorcyclist in Zuni, they do NOT intimidate other "clubs". They get along with quite a few of the other clubs that are out there. Just because of the media, you people are passing down judgement before you know the whole story!
Everythijg you said is correct EXCEPT about the 1% We AR NOT A 1% CLUB nowcu might have a few 1% as individuals but NOT club related. Yes we extened our hands to any and all outlaw MC club (exception) outlaws. Mc <13> rffr ilmb <69>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 72
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexander Park (Aug '10) Nov 22 ptylersmith 18
Joseph Harris Nov 11 concerned 1
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Sep '16 Noneyas 270
News 30-plus horses removed from Zuni home (Jan '09) Sep '16 Bob 74
News Isle of Wight water rates have increased dramat... Sep '16 lisajordi 1
News Aldi planning store in Gloucester County Sep '16 meh 2
News Antique tags (May '07) Aug '16 KT in Va 27

Suffolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Suffolk Mortgages