Who Killed Megan Landowski?

Who Killed Megan Landowski?

There are 452 comments on the WTKR-TV Norfolk story from May 12, 2008, titled Who Killed Megan Landowski?. In it, WTKR-TV Norfolk reports that:

A murder mystery has puzzled Portsmouth police for more than a month and despite the release of some new details, investigators say they are no closer to finding the killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR-TV Norfolk.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Kim

Portsmouth, VA

#1 May 13, 2008
I happened to notice that a satellite image of the neighborhood can be viewed when looking at mapquest. I was looking for a location and the thought struck me that the satellite takes pictures in increments. Could they possibly look at images to see if a car or anything suspicious within the time frame of the murder reveal any clues? Just wondering? I don't like the idea that a killer is still free, and I am definitley praying for Megan's family as well as the police so that they may solve this case and bring closure for the family.
Ms Simmons

Suffolk, VA

#2 May 23, 2008
My heart goes out to this young ladies family. I think the police should get in touch with America's Most Wanted, perhaps the news if published nationally..will prompt someone who this or these persons may have confided in to come forward. I live close to that area and i can't understand why no one seen or heard anything. Their have been alot of conflicting stories..however, that area has alot of close knit neighbors and if it was a stranger..i can't see them not recognizing a particular person who did not reside there. I think someone knows something in the area, they just are either afraid or just don't want to get involved..but please...As the last viewer stated..their is still a killer or killers out on the loose and for her family's sake..they deserve answers and closures..Help them Father God to solve this case
Mr Johnson

Norfolk, VA

#3 Jul 2, 2008
There seems to be something very fishy about this whole investigation! I rode around in that neighborhood 2 weeks before this incident took place {on my bicycle} and was spotted by at least 5 residents who either waived or said hello, but nobody saw nothing on the day of the murder! Somebody saw something!
Mr Johnson

Norfolk, VA

#4 Jul 2, 2008
Mr Johnson wrote:
There seems to be something very fishy about this whole investigation! I rode around in that neighborhood 2 weeks before this incident took place {on my bicycle} and was spotted by at least 5 residents who either waived or said hello, but nobody saw nothing on the day of the murder! Somebody saw something!
I never knew Mehgan but this ticks me off to no end why would anybody take a young life like that!
VA Conservative

Leetonia, OH

#5 Jul 2, 2008
Kim wrote:
I happened to notice that a satellite image of the neighborhood can be viewed when looking at mapquest. I was looking for a location and the thought struck me that the satellite takes pictures in increments. Could they possibly look at images to see if a car or anything suspicious within the time frame of the murder reveal any clues? Just wondering?
Those satellite images are not "real" time. Most of them are at least one or two years old, and by the time you see them while looking at MapQuest or Google, they are static.

While it would be nice, we can't make satellites go back in time to capture an event.
VA Conservative

Leetonia, OH

#6 Jul 2, 2008
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>I never knew Mehgan but this ticks me off to no end why would anybody take a young life like that!
God has a special place in hell for those who harm children.
skyler

Norfolk, VA

#7 Jul 16, 2008
i did know she my my nabor and we all love her and miss her so much and we will never for get her
moiinnuutter

New Hyde Park, NY

#8 Aug 2, 2008
i kno who killed her
Detective Funkhouser PPD

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Aug 4, 2008
moiinnuutter,
Please contact 1-888-LOCK-U-UP with any information you have.
Disgusted

Portsmouth, VA

#11 Aug 23, 2008
Several people (myself included) have been emailing national media contacts asking for them to highlight Meghan's case. None of us have had the slightest bit of interest. It's a sad day in America when a sweet, innocent, all-American girl can be brutally murdered in her own home in broad daylight and no one cares.
Lissa

Suffolk, VA

#12 Aug 30, 2008
I know that someone needs to do something, we all know that someone had to have seen something and those who are not comming forward are going to go to hell just like the person who kiled her. I just can not imagine what that poor little girl went thru. I did not know her but my step son did and we have pictures of them together, we are all heart broken about this and it will come out and I pray that he gets no mercy.
Morgan

Norfolk, VA

#13 Sep 19, 2008
R.I.P. Megan.... i didnt know you that well but i had met you at least once or twice, i miss you, you will NEVER be forgotten.
Jessie

Portsmouth, VA

#14 Sep 23, 2008
I loved her and still do Meghan will always be in my heart and it kills me not to know who did this to her I just want to find who kill her and do the same my self to who ever did this to her.They will pay and they'd better pray that the police get of him frist cause "WE WILL FIND YOU" "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU MEGHAN"
nbo

Portsmouth, VA

#15 Oct 20, 2008
moinnutter

WHY wont u tell then?
skyler peacock

Portsmouth, VA

#16 Oct 27, 2008
i am so happy that thay found the person who killed u meghan i love u and miss u so much and i will never stop lovin u babygirl so i geuss i will talk to u later
love
skyler

p.s. i will never forget u babygirl
skyler peacock

Portsmouth, VA

#17 Oct 27, 2008
we all wish u were still here but please be waiting all of us at the gates i hope robert banes rots in prison for killin u babygirl
love u always

skyler

p.s. R.I.P MEGHAN LANDOWSKI AKA BABYGIRL
he didnt do this

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Oct 27, 2008
Tonya

Norfolk, VA

#19 Oct 28, 2008
How could you know who killed this child unless you did it.
he didnt do this

Norfolk, VA

#20 Oct 28, 2008
Tonya
Virginia Beach, VA Reply ยป
14 min ago
How could you know who killed this child unless you did it.

do your research.
Go back to the beginning of this case.
It doesn't make sense that a 16 yr old did this. I know anybody is capable of killing but a 16yr old cannot do it the way it was done.
This thing was well plan, it took 6 month for the police to even find a suspect. True, the person accused know more but the police is not releasing it to the public. This things is going to blow your mind!!!
Why

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Oct 28, 2008
why do you keep defending him??? You actlike just because you "THINK" YOU KNOW SOMEONE....U DONT!!! Obviously he had something to do with it because HE HAS BEEN CHARGED! You are only focusing on the fact that your "friend" is in jail and not paying attention to the fact that "SHE WAS KILLED!!! N she deserves justice..I knew her..and i know for a fact that she didnt deserve this!!! How could anyone kill as child!!! He must be truly sick!!! N even if he didnt do it than he defiently knows who did so regardless if he did it or not...it just as bad if he knows who did it and wont confess!
rest n peace Meghan...each day we are getting closer n closer to learning why...have fun n heaven girl =) i love u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antique tags (May '07) Thu Stop crying 29
15 year old looking for work Dec 29 Vernon Bloomfield 1
News Man shot inside kitchen of Newport News home Dec 25 nn person 1
dwayne langston (Feb '06) Dec 21 Angie 3
Alexander Park (Aug '10) Nov '16 ptylersmith 18
Joseph Harris Nov '16 concerned 1
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Sep '16 Noneyas 270

Suffolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance