Simple Minds

Suffolk, VA

#1 Oct 2, 2009
Anyone on here ever taken the GED test and passed it? I'm about to start to help someone study to take the test and I'm wondering how in depth the questions are in subjects such as math. How far into the math does it get into?

If anyone can provide me with some helpful info I would really appreciate it! I'm trying to mentor a young man that I have been able to pull away from a bad street situation and now were working on him getting his GED. I want it to be a success so anything you can tell me would be great!
Simple Minds

Suffolk, VA

#3 Oct 12, 2009
Future Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a bleading hart
Yea, I really don't know how to just leave shit alone. LOL I'm doing a good thing with this kid. He was going south (way south) and I said something to him that woke him up. What it was I still don't know but now he is seeking help from me so I can't just turn him away. He has a good head and I think he will do good things if I can get him on the right track and keep him there. He has had some no good parents and that is no fault of his own.
In the mean time this GED book is making me feel dumb as all hell! LOL i'm to old to remember all of this crap!
Simple Minds

Suffolk, VA

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Future Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
He better straten out or he mite feal one of my karete chops some day
Usually the city jail or the Westren Tibewater Rejenaill Jail shud have some idiot who teeches crimnals how to get there GEDs
Maybey they can give you some advise.
I went to Alabama to get my GED becuse the test is eseer
Future cop: your spelling hurts my heart! Do you need me to give you some assistance? LOL Good thinking on the WTRJ. I had not thought of that! Just need to see how far he needs to be taken to achieve this first goal!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Sep 30 Noneyas 270
News 30-plus horses removed from Zuni home (Jan '09) Sep 26 Bob 74
News Isle of Wight water rates have increased dramat... Sep '16 lisajordi 1
News Aldi planning store in Gloucester County Sep '16 meh 2
News Three arrested in Suffolk mob assault (Jan '09) Aug '16 RFFR 1,434
News Antique tags (May '07) Aug '16 KT in Va 27
Amber martin Jul '16 Thisgirl86 1

Suffolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance