Police arrest man for impersonating a...

Police arrest man for impersonating a NY firefighter after he t...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Police arrest man for impersonating a NY firefighter after he t.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Police arrested a man for impersonating a New York City firefighter after he tried to help battle a warehouse blaze in the suburbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Springfield, IL

#1 Mar 19, 2009
So stupid, come on arrested, the guy was helping out how could you arrest him. He should have been thanked and advised on what protocol is. America is turning into a bunch of whiny babies. Everyone is so touchy feely always talkin about their feelings boo hoo suck it up and live. Ever notice that nobody lives anymore. Were so globalized anymore that nothing is a surpirse, nothing is new so instead we just sit around and complain! I hope we are all destroyed in 2012. Start from scatch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suffern Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nightclubs of the 70's (May '12) Sep 28 Likelly 11
News Ex-NFL running back John Harvey admits raping 1... (Jul '08) Sep '16 ETranholm 16
News Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Jul '08) Aug '16 RELEASED 106
make it to mothers (Jul '10) Aug '16 jane5683 140
Want to relocate to Greenwood Lake Jul '16 DorAl 1
ANP Transcriptions in Suffern -- non-payment pr... (Oct '09) May '16 Anpdud 58
News Megalith plans 150-unit Dumbo rental - " with p... (Feb '14) Apr '16 aadrivers 10

Suffern Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Suffern Mortgages