what another 4 years
TAX PAYER

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Scarey!!!
Happy

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I am happy President Obama will be in office 4 more years. Congratulations!
Frank Green

Ulysses, KS

#3 Nov 7, 2012
All you narrow minded conservatives listen to too much rush and beck. The economy is on the way back with no help from the House of rep. I can't get it why rural people, farmers, ranchers, and others in this area are so Republican. Tell me why. My guess is the republicans are for subsidies that are there welfare. I have been told by a millionare rancher that they are a joke and easy money. Don't get me wrong if I was a millionare I would vote republican. I only know about five or six millionaires here. Please in lighten me.
upgrade

Overland Park, KS

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Frank Green wrote:
All you narrow minded conservatives listen to too much rush and beck. The economy is on the way back with no help from the House of rep. I can't get it why rural people, farmers, ranchers, and others in this area are so Republican. Tell me why. My guess is the republicans are for subsidies that are there welfare. I have been told by a millionare rancher that they are a joke and easy money. Don't get me wrong if I was a millionare I would vote republican. I only know about five or six millionaires here. Please in lighten me.
Well said my friend.
Paul Garcia

Olathe, KS

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Bitchin' with cake on your face? Why are Liberals always so angry?
Were you scared Romney was going to take away you ability to have an abortion?

"In Lighten" you? Nah ... You look better in the dark.
upgrade

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Frank got it right. These weirdo tea baggers need to change their attitudes.
Latino Vote

Garden City, MO

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Yay Barak wins. Thank your Hispanic neighbors.
TAX PAYER

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Paul Garcia wrote:
Bitchin' with cake on your face? Why are Liberals always so angry?
Were you scared Romney was going to take away you ability to have an abortion?
"In Lighten" you? Nah ... You look better in the dark.
Exactly!
REP-FOR-USA

Ulysses, KS

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Frank Green wrote:
All you narrow minded conservatives listen to too much rush and beck. The economy is on the way back with no help from the House of rep. I can't get it why rural people, farmers, ranchers, and others in this area are so Republican. Tell me why. My guess is the republicans are for subsidies that are there welfare. I have been told by a millionare rancher that they are a joke and easy money. Don't get me wrong if I was a millionare I would vote republican. I only know about five or six millionaires here. Please in lighten me.
Narrow minded HUH! Liberal democrats such as yourself are all the same you care nothing about united states and what it stands for or principals on which it was founded.All you care about is holding your hand out and say give me more free stuff.You don't want to work for anything because your lazy and stupid if you think this pres. is going to stand behind you when the times get bad and believe me there coming.So go on ahead and follow your flock leader like the rest of the liberal idiot democrat sheep.
upgrade

Overland Park, KS

#10 Nov 11, 2012
REP-FOR-USA wrote:
<quoted text>Narrow minded HUH! Liberal democrats such as yourself are all the same you care nothing about united states and what it stands for or principals on which it was founded.All you care about is holding your hand out and say give me more free stuff.You don't want to work for anything because your lazy and stupid if you think this pres. is going to stand behind you when the times get bad and believe me there coming.So go on ahead and follow your flock leader like the rest of the liberal idiot democrat sheep.
What a joke. It's not about free stuff or welfare. It's about respect, acknowledgement and caring. Your attitude is why the Republicans lost. Change it close your doors buddy!
upgrade

Overland Park, KS

#11 Nov 11, 2012
upgrade wrote:
<quoted text>What a joke. It's not about free stuff or welfare. It's about respect, acknowledgement and caring. Your attitude is why the Republicans lost. Change it close your doors buddy!
Change OR go out of business!
TAX PAYERS TOO

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Who feeds you? Farmers! Ranchers! AGRICULTURE!!!!!
Frank Green wrote:
All you narrow minded conservatives listen to too much rush and beck. The economy is on the way back with no help from the House of rep. I can't get it why rural people, farmers, ranchers, and others in this area are so Republican. Tell me why. My guess is the republicans are for subsidies that are there welfare. I have been told by a millionare rancher that they are a joke and easy money. Don't get me wrong if I was a millionare I would vote republican. I only know about five or six millionaires here. Please in lighten me.
Frank Green

Hugoton, KS

#13 Nov 12, 2012
TAX PAYERS TOO wrote:
Who feeds you? Farmers! Ranchers! AGRICULTURE!!!!!
<quoted text>
. Of course they do, but does anybody wonder why they all drive brand new pickups every year. You can't tell me because they don't get help from the government.
SAL

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Interesting that 79% of Grant County voted for Romney. Couldn't tell it by reading here.

Since: Nov 10

Ulysses, KS

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Frank Green wrote:
<quoted text>. Of course they do, but does anybody wonder why they all drive brand new pickups every year. You can't tell me because they don't get help from the government.
Wow! Farmers get help from the government so they can drive new pickups every year? Check out your neighbors in town who are not working, are on government benefit retainers, yet drive Escalades, Navigators, 4 door pickups, new suvs, etc. Is this fair? Or how about our President, who is majority white, but cannot tell what his own ethnicity group is and declares himself black. Any math teacher could tell him that when your mother is 100% white then you, as her offspring, are 50% white. Since he has other make up of ethnicities on his paternal side, then he is more white than black, but the same as "other".

I cannot tell that we are gaining in our economic level as the interest is compounding at such a rate that it will never be paid in your great-great-great grandchildrens' lifetime. But then, we we have an executive branch that loves to play with taxpayers' monies to help their buddies in the big banks get their bonuses, we will never get back in shape.

Before you start denigrating the lack of integrity of the farmers, maybe you should walk in their shoes and see what happens on a yearly basis, especially with atmospheric conditions for which they have no control.
upgrade

Kansas City, MO

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Intrinsic-Extrinsic wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Farmers get help from the government so they can drive new pickups every year? Check out your neighbors in town who are not working, are on government benefit retainers, yet drive Escalades, Navigators, 4 door pickups, new suvs, etc. Is this fair? Or how about our President, who is majority white, but cannot tell what his own ethnicity group is and declares himself black. Any math teacher could tell him that when your mother is 100% white then you, as her offspring, are 50% white. Since he has other make up of ethnicities on his paternal side, then he is more white than black, but the same as "other".

I cannot tell that we are gaining in our economic level as the interest is compounding at such a rate that it will never be paid in your great-great-great grandchildrens' lifetime. But then, we we have an executive branch that loves to play with taxpayers' monies to help their buddies in the big banks get their bonuses, we will never get back in shape.

Before you start denigrating the lack of integrity of the farmers, maybe you should walk in their shoes and see what happens on a yearly basis, especially with atmospheric conditions for which they have no control.
Obamas black dude because he looks black, He can walk down the street on the south side of Chicago and no one would notice anything out of place (before he became famous). However, if you or I did, they would say, "What is this honky doing here?" Lol Being black is about how you are perceived and received by others. It's also related to how you believe yourself to be. Therefore, we OBVIOUSLY know that Obama is black dude.
hearditall

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Intrinsic-Extrinsic wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you start denigrating the lack of integrity of the farmers, maybe you should walk in their shoes and see what happens on a yearly basis, especially with atmospheric conditions for which they have no control.
Farming is a business and should be managed as such.

Good farmers manage their exposure to risk. Good farmers take advantage of government programs and use changing weather to maximize their efforts.

Mediocre farmers complain.
Penny

Olathe, KS

#18 Nov 15, 2012
SAL wrote:
Interesting that 79% of Grant County voted for Romney. Couldn't tell it by reading here.
That's because 90% of Internet trolls are socialist liberals.
upgrade

Olathe, KS

#20 Nov 16, 2012
4 more years of socialist queers!
TAX PAYERS TOO

United States

#22 Nov 21, 2012
What's next??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sublette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new Thrifty King grocery store in Hugoton 8 hr Unhappy with Lowes 1
Recent Visitor 12 hr Shebeeinks 3
News Judge assigned to murder case in Stanton County... (Oct '06) 14 hr Ignorant 1,169
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) May 29 Swedish Guy 105
Are Liberals standing in the way of unity? May 27 Andrew 3
Liberals are also racist and bigoted May 27 Andrew 2
Arkalon-you guys need to get to work! (Apr '13) May 21 Liberal Kansan 5
More from around the web

Sublette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]