misshellfire

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2008

Have you puchased a puppy rom Hill Top Kennels, located in Obion, Tn.? If so, Congratulations!! You Have Supported A Puppy Mill!! The operators, "Bud"& Mary Jo Fair, are "cold-hearted" SCUM. This pair has been "Busted" Twice in 3 yrs.!! In the TN. Counties of Dyer & Obion. They also own "Mills" in AR. MO. MS. & KY. their daughter, Karen Dixon, is a "Miller" somewhere in AR. Please, Warn everyone you know. Together, we can put these "ANIMALS" out of Business. Bless our 4-legged FRIENDS!!!!
jessie henderson

Booneville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

a sorry buyer of henderso wrote:
henderson labrador kennels in paris arkansas is selling lab puppies with hip displasia & other problems. Jessie Henderson is 1 of the owners with there spouse. please do not buy puppies from them. you will regret it if you do. I spent so much money on the vet for my puppy.
you can say what you want about my Puppies but i have never sold you a puppy that has ever came from my labs.. as I have asked before please stop slandering my company name and quit lying. If you can prove that you bought a pupp from me then where is the AKC papers and who were the sire and dam plus where is the contract that you would have gotten if you bought a pup from me??? You dotn have any of this b/c you never bought a pup from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Subiaco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Speller Feller 29,630
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr Ancient DoDo 9,868
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838
Looking for Archie Wallace formerly a member of... (Apr '11) Aug 24 TR Materene 3
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 261
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 208
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Voodoo Chile 943
•••
•••
Subiaco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Subiaco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Subiaco People Search