undercover brothers
really_

United States

#85 Mar 18, 2013
Tmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfaooo for you to be so angry you obviously messed with one of them or your name was mentioned!! Lmfaooo QTNAs' lol
nope sorry....n im not angry at all but I know this is made up but seems to me u seem to ne enjoying it so u must be one of them or a dl brother urself
This is just sad

United States

#86 Mar 18, 2013
Y'all are SICK!!!!!! You should be ashamed. Who raised y'all? Whoever did needs the hell beat out of them for raising heartless ass people. May God have mercy on your souls if you have one

Stuttgart, AR

#87 Mar 18, 2013
Name more we want more! Lol
This is just sad

United States

#89 Mar 18, 2013
123 wrote:
Name more we want more! Lol
. YOU GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL WITH THESE SICK DOG VOMIT EATING ASS HEARTLESS PEOPLE ,YOU INSTIGATOR. YOU LOVE SEEING PEOPLE HURT TOO. Just be patient you'll be next
NAMES

United States

#90 Mar 18, 2013
Yall ready
Duh

United States

#91 Mar 18, 2013
Tell em all..
Too this is just sad

United States

#92 Mar 18, 2013
This is just sad wrote:
Y'all are SICK!!!!!! You should be ashamed. Who raised y'all? Whoever did needs the hell beat out of them for raising heartless ass people. May God have mercy on your souls if you have one
how you gone curse like that and then say may God have mercy on your soul... Fake Christians,, I tell ya.lol
Ark angel

United States

#93 Mar 18, 2013
Ima get off here I see sum ppl can't take the Truth n Mfs keep rid in by house shit just stop but u know its tru... p.s. the only ones defending the names are the ones who have been messing with the same guys.... ladies it OK stg is a big circle we just share around here... so if u think He's gay he is ladies... dreads n long hair doesn't change nothing.... p.s.s. I will be downloading pics n conversation on utube... [email protected]. check it out bout 800pm they will be uploaded...
Ark angel

United States

#95 Mar 18, 2013
Ladies: mia, Bri S.,Bree, Natasha Jackson, Eva smith..Amy Garcia, Andrea stigger, December hood, Megan j. Amber smith, nini,Shunda smallz, tasia, my my , darnetta,Natasha Robinson..... Susan Owens.. IMA stop there but I been thru them all .... that's thing cars, drugs, money, or just a well groom guy with a good job ..... they flock..... lol
This is just sad

United States

#96 Mar 18, 2013
Too this is just sad wrote:
<quoted text> how you gone curse like that and then say may God have mercy on your soul... Fake Christians,, I tell ya.lol
. Hell and ass is in the Bible. IG you think it's right what these people are doing to otgers
Bri

United States

#97 Mar 18, 2013
Curious wrote:
I heard Adrian was.the nigga dat stay on lowe street dat got da baby by a white bitch
bitch ýou heard wrong,,, Lmfao
tru

United States

#98 Mar 18, 2013
Bri u a hoe u know it cocoa and kent ran a train on u in aug 09
Bri

United States

#99 Mar 18, 2013
tru wrote:
Bri u a hoe u know it cocoa and kent ran a train on u in aug 09
Who the heck is cocoa and Kent?? Which bri you think this is.. Cause i doubt you know me.. Considering i don't live in s&#539;uttgart anymore... And in august of 09 in was pregnant and didn't even leave the house unless I was with my ex and nobody ran a train on me... Everything.. You got the wrong bri...
tru

United States

#100 Mar 18, 2013
No. No no no funky pissy bri l
Bri

United States

#101 Mar 18, 2013
tru wrote:
No. No no no funky pissy bri l
See dat ain't mé cause bri ain't my name.. Bri is a nickname that my girls gave me in highschoo&#322;... My name is Britney not bri... And I'm the white bitch that curious was talking about having a baby by Adrian who stay on lowe street and &#333;nly one Adrian in know that stay around lowe street dat gotta half white baby... But I don't even know who kent and cocoa is... So that ain't me... The only guy I was fucjkn period in august of 09 was Windell Owens
tru

United States

#102 Mar 18, 2013
Nope wrong ardre osby
Bri

United States

#103 Mar 18, 2013
tru wrote:
Nope wrong ardre osby
Who the heck is that???? But I'm sho glad you know what I do and who I have sex with.. If you gone try and put shyt on me atleast tell it with people who I actually know. And try telling your tru name and then we can see if you really know shyt bout me.... Bye
lolol

United States

#104 Mar 18, 2013
HahahahA y'all hell
74ggg

Stuttgart, AR

#105 Mar 18, 2013
lol he name every n**** n stg mtfs aint gotta sh** else better to do
lol

United States

#107 Mar 18, 2013
Lol a train lol mi puss* to gud fa dat lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISO of 3br rental in Stuttgart AR. 7 hr Reliable Tenant 1
water bill Fri laffigan 20
Dont block your blessings Aug 24 Lookatme 1
abortion protester Aug 23 Mother 2
Rioters Aug 17 Ryan S 5
If I move my family to Stuttgart, where should ... Aug 17 Farmer 30
double shot coffeehaus Aug 14 Mom 5

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance