First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hawkins

United States

#45 Jul 30, 2012
I am black and proud of it. Come after me if you wish! I have won and will succeed many more. I am black and I have many on my side. No one will face me face to face. Black is the new CROWN of all kings. See I am a person of knowledge and can use that. Thank you
formershsstudent

United States

#46 Jul 31, 2012
Hawkins wrote:
I am black and proud of it. Come after me if you wish! I have won and will succeed many more. I am black and I have many on my side. No one will face me face to face. Black is the new CROWN of all kings. See I am a person of knowledge and can use that. Thank you
i find it very racist that you post a comment such as black is the new crown of all kings. thats not very intelligent if you say you are a person of knowledge and all. your post would have never been about black is better than white if you was so damn intelligent. it would have been that you wasnt racist and that you treat all kids the same. but instead you want to little some of us that have took up for you, us white people. you see im not a racist person, but i do not appreciate when someone makes a racist comment towards my color neither, same goes for anyones color. its not the color of your skin that makes you the person you are, its how you uphold yourself. see maybe you really dont deserve your job after all, maybe they was right maybe you are a racist. see there is only one king you fucking dumb ass, and thats the good lord, and i guess you will just have to answer to him for that dumb comment. good luck to you anyways, but maybe next time you should think before you speak, and show us how much knowledge you really have. considering that the comment you posted was definately not so intelligent!!!!!
nogoodnews

Stuttgart, AR

#47 Jul 31, 2012
Hawkins wrote:
I am black and proud of it. Come after me if you wish! I have won and will succeed many more. I am black and I have many on my side. No one will face me face to face. Black is the new CROWN of all kings. See I am a person of knowledge and can use that. Thank you
You are a person of GREAT IGNORANCE fueled by Lucifer. NOONE needs to face you as you put yourself out for EVERYONE to see. You have only won Lucifer to your side and this will cause you to fall & break, just like Humpty Dumpty!
Hawkins

United States

#48 Jul 31, 2012
I am not racist. I was just stating something. I am sorry for that misunderstood comment. It does sound worse than what I really thought it meant. I was wrong. Please forgive and forget
?!?

Stuttgart, AR

#49 Jul 31, 2012
Hawkins wrote:
I am not racist. I was just stating something. I am sorry for that misunderstood comment. It does sound worse than what I really thought it meant. I was wrong. Please forgive and forget
The bad thing is,those of us that read this ridiculous site for amusement and entertainment and usually don't have an opinion, read comments like that and form one. Once it is typed its hard to take it off. Someone in your position should be intelligent enough to keep his thoughts to himself. People can forgive but most don't forget. Thanks for showing your true colors. No pun intended. I now know you are racist and egotistical like most are saying!
Free at last

United States

#50 Jul 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="?!?"]<quoted text>
The bad thing is,those of us that read this ridiculous site for amusement and entertainment and usually don't have an opinion, read comments like that and form one. Once it is typed its hard to take it off. Someone in your position should be intelligent enough to keep his thoughts to himself. People can forgive but most don't forget. Thanks for showing your true colors. No pun intended. I now know you are racist and egotistical like most are saying![/QUOTE]

No I am not. Please don't think that. Please
CWH

Little Rock, AR

#51 Jul 9, 2013
I believe someone needs to check Mr. Hawkins resume. Last time I check he served in various capacities at other schools prior to Stuttgart. Never once did any accusations come forward about him being a racist or being unfair. This is total nonsense. If you want your district to progress and become more productivity, Mr. Hawkins is the right person for the job. He is firm, fair, and consistent. Mr. Hawkins is a disciplinary and advocate for quality education. You must understand there some places and people that refuse to abide the rules which are design to benefit everyone if they are willing to allow it work. Our public schools around this nation is in total confusion and part of the reason is because we are trying out best to crucify advocators and educators like Mr. Hawkins. Stuttgart do not believe the hype, Mr. Hawkins is what you need. The reason there's some much confusion in our public schools is because there is confusion at home. Good parenting will ease the burden of Mr. Hawkins job if parents discipline there own children. Take care of them at home and Mr. Hawkins will make sure they are taken care of at school.
No Name

Oklahoma City, OK

#52 Jul 9, 2013
Former wrote:
This school system is town has been plagued with racist teachers for many years! Someone...more than one person is not doing their job around there. When I was in school, Ms. Elders was hitting on all the athletes and it was also rumored that she had sex with them!! She very boldy would call females 'bitches' all the time. Mrs. Williams was also a very bold racist woman who believed that smart black children didn't exist. There are others, however, if the goal of educated and protecting our children was everyone's goal, a lot of this crap would not be going on. So many people's egos are caught up in their occupational title that it gets in the way of important things. Yes, there are some good teachers who have been around for years, but few. Start with the morals, behavior, and actions of those outside of the school campus and THEN you will see the difference in the schools!!
Yes Miss Elders was an old desperate trick and Mrs. Williams was definitely a racist bitch...the only places she would allow the black students in HOE to work was the nursing home...she had such a negative impact on me that I still remember degrading hurtful things she said to me when I was in her class but her racist words that were meant to tear me down were turned around by me as my motivation to be successful...so I guess I should thank you Mrs. Williams...if you're still living...

Since: Jun 13

Stuttgart, AR

#53 Jul 9, 2013
white person wrote:
he is not racist!
oh, and jesus isn't real.
Jesus is in the historical record. You many not believe he is divine, but nobody denies he existed.
Ducks in a row

United States

#54 Jul 10, 2013
CWH wrote:
I believe someone needs to check Mr. Hawkins resume. Last time I check he served in various capacities at other schools prior to Stuttgart. Never once did any accusations come forward about him being a racist or being unfair. This is total nonsense. If you want your district to progress and become more productivity, Mr. Hawkins is the right person for the job. He is firm, fair, and consistent. Mr. Hawkins is a disciplinary and advocate for quality education. You must understand there some places and people that refuse to abide the rules which are design to benefit everyone if they are willing to allow it work. Our public schools around this nation is in total confusion and part of the reason is because we are trying out best to crucify advocators and educators like Mr. Hawkins. Stuttgart do not believe the hype, Mr. Hawkins is what you need. The reason there's some much confusion in our public schools is because there is confusion at home. Good parenting will ease the burden of Mr. Hawkins job if parents discipline there own children. Take care of them at home and Mr. Hawkins will make sure they are taken care of at school.
Ok whatever, ducks is a row lined up like dominoes. He is gonna fall!! He has grown to tall!! Watch and see cause I have been a busy bee. The truth shall set him free and to his knees.
HGHS

Cabot, AR

#55 Jul 11, 2013
Hawkins is a nice man he was my teacher in basketball coach he treated everybody with respect even if you where black or white we people need to grow up and stop putting our mouth on Gods anointed ones just keep on if no one can't stop you from talking bout Hawkins Jesus will show put you in your place.
Put them Apple Jacks up

United States

#56 Jul 11, 2013
Hawkins is nice, but the white kids there are very disrespectful and rude. They listen to their racist parents at home and then come to school and act like complete racist @zz. I'm not racist but I have witnessed them acting like cant nobody tell them anything. They don't want any guidance especially by a black man. If Mr. Hawkins was banging the white moms , he would be "The Best Principal Ever" with cookies on the side lol. But since he won't , he's a horrible racist. Tell your wives to put there apple jacks back in there panties and work with this man to run a good school. I HATE RACISM
Que5bodacious11

Houston, TX

#57 Jul 12, 2013
Cedric Hawkins is a honorable man with high moral standards. So with those attributes, those who do not possess the same traits and characteristics are having a difficult time with what he is and stands for. All the complainers are more than likely part of a deep rooted problem that exists in that part of the country. You all expect blacks to be subservient and cannot except one being a pillar in the community. He is a family man with a vision to help all that may come under his leadership. People have to realize that anything worthwhile will be difficult and takes sacrifices. This man has something else on his side, he is a man of GOD and no weapon formed against him shall prosper!!
Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

#59 Jul 16, 2013
Well my child was in jr high last year an mr Hawkins done a really great job understanding my sons ADHD . even when he act out in school an had to be in ale some of the day. nomatter what he is a great guy u just got to get to know some one first be for we judge them an were not God .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile Lube Express on Michigan 3 min Shanequa 1
breakins 8 hr Oh Really? 15
How can black people believe in God?? (Oct '13) 18 hr PLEASE 59
Park Avenue elementary school pre-k uniforms? Sun parent 1
Krazy K put his d*ck on da Book Sun call it like I se... 9
chris Sun BIT H 5
Who Is Jessica Canseco? Jul 31 safetyisoff 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stuttgart Mortgages