First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loulou

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Who died this morn?
Hello

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
A child
Sweet Tea

Stuttgart, AR

#3 Mar 3, 2013
What happened?
Anom

Cabot, AR

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Where what happened
just passing thru
#5 Mar 4, 2013
Hello wrote:
A child
thats so sad, a precious baby. How old? Prayer to the family.
Hello

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2013
2 weeks
Taylor

United States

#7 Mar 4, 2013
So sad, where was this? Prayers to the family!

Since: Apr 11

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Obit was in Daily Leader on 3/4/2013.
jus sayin

Cabot, AR

#9 Mar 5, 2013
My cousins baby 18 days old asperrated on milk n sids not saying her name just know she doing OK but prayers are welcome
truth

Haslet, TX

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Prolly wasn't taken care of! In a better place now, then growing up on the streets.
Babs

Solomon, KS

#11 Mar 6, 2013
truth wrote:
Prolly wasn't taken care of! In a better place now, then growing up on the streets.
Are you deliberately trying to be cruel or are you simply STUPID ?
guest

Spring, TX

#12 Mar 6, 2013
truth wrote:
Prolly wasn't taken care of! In a better place now, then growing up on the streets.
People like you are truly disgusting. You should do the world a favor and off yourself! I know the family and this child was taken care of extremely well. Aspiration in infants is a very common thing, unfortunately. Too bad it wasn't you that aspirated...
disgusted

Stuttgart, AR

#13 Mar 6, 2013
with tyler earl as the father an tiff as mom the poor kid could have been running the u s a when he growed up coming from breeding stock like that and yes im very sorry for the baby dieing
so sad

Stuttgart, AR

#14 Mar 6, 2013
maybe if she wasnt doped out she would have known this poor baby was choking. i bet her habits change with this happening. lets hope!
someone

United States

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Y'all need to have some respect for her&her family they are grieving right now from the lost of this baby. So there is no need to get on this site&talk shit bout her.
Babs

Solomon, KS

#16 Mar 6, 2013
so sad wrote:
maybe if she wasnt doped out she would have known this poor baby was choking. i bet her habits change with this happening. lets hope!
your online name is accurate....you are a miserable,sad, pathetic creature that obviously takes delight in anothers pain,,,, may God forgive you..
so sad

United States

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Takes delight on others pain? How about the pain the poor baby felt being born addicted to meth because she wouldn't get off the needle while pregnant? Or how about the pain the baby felt going through withdraws? How's that for sad? I do hate to hear a child lost a life, regardless of who the parents are, however god knew it was the best thing for it!
Babs

Solomon, KS

#18 Mar 6, 2013
so sad wrote:
Takes delight on others pain? How about the pain the poor baby felt being born addicted to meth because she wouldn't get off the needle while pregnant? Or how about the pain the baby felt going through withdraws? How's that for sad? I do hate to hear a child lost a life, regardless of who the parents are, however god knew it was the best thing for it!
If the baby had been born addicted to meth DHS would have most certainly taken him from his mother at birth. The physician that delivered the child would be required to report it.SO since the mother had the child in her care that proves the child WAS NOT addicted to meth. Please keep your mouth shut as you sound more insane every time you say something...... I actually feel pity for you
so sad 1

Stuttgart, AR

#19 Mar 7, 2013
so sad wrote:
Takes delight on others pain? How about the pain the poor baby felt being born addicted to meth because she wouldn't get off the needle while pregnant? Or how about the pain the baby felt going through withdraws? How's that for sad? I do hate to hear a child lost a life, regardless of who the parents are, however god knew it was the best thing for it!
Thanks for using my "made up" name lol but well said!
so sad 1

Stuttgart, AR

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text> If the baby had been born addicted to meth DHS would have most certainly taken him from his mother at birth. The physician that delivered the child would be required to report it.SO since the mother had the child in her care that proves the child WAS NOT addicted to meth. Please keep your mouth shut as you sound more insane every time you say something...... I actually feel pity for you
How would anyone know if she wasnt drug tested when she had the baby? defend her all you want but the truth is the truth. again i feel sorry for the baby not her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suckgart 15 hr John 13
human trafficking May 17 Too legit 1
If I move my family to Stuttgart, where should ... (Jun '16) May 16 democratsrretarde... 45
T-Mobile May 16 Need a cheaper plan 1
Looking for chris moran (Apr '17) May 9 Ex roomate re mail 4
News Straight-line winds down power lines, trees in ... May 7 friend 3
Where dem trees at? Apr 28 Duh 2

Stuttgart Jobs

Personal Finance

Stuttgart Mortgages