guess they bitched an got that topix removed must have been hitting near home
goodgrief

Stuttgart, AR

#2 Jun 13, 2012
snits & twits crying as usual

Since: Nov 11

Cabot, AR

#3 Jun 13, 2012
You both need to get a life & stop stirring up crap you know nothing about! Truth be known you are both pissed you are a truck broker!!!!!!
watching Arabs and blacks

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jun 13, 2012
What truck broker?I hope Ya'll are not picking on the one on 2nd street.
WELL HELL

Stuttgart, AR

#5 Jun 13, 2012
wonder how much money they steal from the drivers a week
goodgrief

Stuttgart, AR

#6 Jun 14, 2012
How simple minded you at tplace are! Do you really think you are wearing halo's? NOT we see you in public, at church, walmart, everywhere everyone else goes & it's EASY to tell what you are !
funny

England, AR

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Honestly, no one cares. Hate on!
Everyone is equal

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2012
If They would stop putting black drivers ahead of the white divers that would be nice.They are so afraid the blacks will sue and the hard working white Man is the one cheated out of good runs no one should be treated better than others.
goodgrief

Stuttgart, AR

#9 Jun 14, 2012
goodgrief wrote:
How simple minded you at tplace are! Do you really think you are wearing halo's? NOT we see you in public, at church, walmart, everywhere everyone else goes & it's EASY to tell what you are !
If noone cares why'd you have the last post removed?
funny

Euless, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2012
I didn't have Anything removed. If you care so much why dont you take your issues up with a transplace employee in person instead of trash talking on here. I find this all pathetic. Why don't you tell us what your problem is so we can get this cleared up. Bc I can promise you, nothing you say will change Anything. We work hard and play hard. And we deserve too.
WELL HELL

Stuttgart, AR

#11 Jun 14, 2012
SITTING ON YOU ASS ALL DAY TALKING ON THE PHONE AN STEALING TRUCK DRIVERS MONEY IS HARD WORK I STAND CORRECTED YOU DESERVE EVERY THING YOU GET HERE ON EARTH AN IN HELL
goodgrief

Stuttgart, AR

#12 Jun 14, 2012
funny wrote:
I didn't have Anything removed. If you care so much why dont you take your issues up with a transplace employee in person instead of trash talking on here. I find this all pathetic. Why don't you tell us what your problem is so we can get this cleared up. Bc I can promise you, nothing you say will change Anything. We work hard and play hard. And we deserve too.
Evidently I stuck a nerve! ha-ha! Yes you play hard... like I said snits & twits hope they wear raincoats. Work hard at what?
OOops already answered that!toodles
funny

Euless, TX

#13 Jun 14, 2012
What's your problem? As much shit as your talking on here you'd be an excellent truck broker. Grow up and get over the fact that we make a good living and you don't. Get a job you low life piece of shit an stop bitching about it! And this my friends is what is wrong with America today! There's plenty of ppl who can bitch about not having a job or the ppl who have good jobs but here you sitting online bitching about bc you are too lazy too get off your ass and get a good job! Laziness gets you where you are now.
WELL HELL

Stuttgart, AR

#14 Jun 14, 2012
i have a good job an i make my money not steal it plus i don't have to kiss larry,s ass
funny

Euless, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2012
Then why are you bitching? And to the stealing of truck drivers money comment, we have a standing to uphold. When a driver doesn't qualify under our standards then they can't haul our freight. Maybe you should do some research before you start accusing ppl of something you know nothing about.
LOVE THE WORLD

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Didn't Larry file bankruptcy some years back and lose everything? And that standard please tell me about it what is it
WELL HELL

Stuttgart, AR

#17 Jun 14, 2012
yeah larry got divorced wife got every thing he declared bankruptcy married his ex back an got all his stuff back for free oh i know that you dont tell the truth about what the freight pays the driver dont get payed for the full value of the load just free money for you .. bet you are one of the chosen to buy larry s place at yannkypen what a joke
funny

Euless, TX

#18 Jun 15, 2012
Get over it. It's obvious that he has money and you don't! Stop being jealous. You look pathetic.
goodgrief

Stuttgart, AR

#19 Jun 15, 2012
NO YOU are really PATHETIC SELF-CENTERED and STUPID! Not a broker or a driver or snit that works there, keep on showing your ignorance. Did you have to get to work to post? That's what you get paid to do?
funny

England, AR

#20 Jun 15, 2012
You need help. If you have no connection to transplace why are you so upset by what we do? It's called work a job. You don't see us putting down you and your job. So leave us alone. And yes, you are pathetic! And you need to proof read before you post and unintelligent comment again. I guess that's why we work here and you dont. Bc we are educated! Haha have a good day you pathetic piece of shit! I have work to do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so what's going on at riceland 10 min Kitty 7
Houses being torn down Thu Hah 20
Suzzzzannnnne Thu Smokie8764 30
Does GOD hate women? (Oct '13) Wed number 9 159
Peggy Robinson (Apr '13) Wed Msredbone 122
Brian Gibbs Construction Tue Mug 3
City council meeting Apr 26 sickofdem parisites 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stuttgart Mortgages