Stuttgart Basketball Coach

Posted in the Stuttgart Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Parent

Stuttgart, AR

#1 Dec 9, 2012
They better run this perv out of town or it wont be good. Kris Dejarnette SHS Basketball coach been texting female players asking them to a movie or dinner. Your days are numbered Coach..
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
They better run this perv out of town or it wont be good. Kris Dejarnette SHS Basketball coach been texting female players asking them to a movie or dinner. Your days are numbered Coach..
Why are you putting something like this on here instead of contacting the school?
Concerned Parent

Stuttgart, AR

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Public awareness. Schools are closed on Sunday.
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
Public awareness. Schools are closed on Sunday.
What do the other parents say about this?
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Any updates? Since you posted the coach's name, what's yours? Chickenshit.
ladybug

Cabot, AR

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Is in the paper he been suspended. Guess concerned parent did call tha school lol.
Mr Curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 17, 2012
That's my name.
Concerned Parent

Stuttgart, AR

#8 Dec 30, 2012
I see the perv is back on the sidelines. Bad part about it is this idiot coaches boys and girls and he is awful! How in the hell does someone this pitiful coach 2 teams what a complete waste of parents time and taxpayer money.
Casscoe

Stuttgart, AR

#9 Dec 30, 2012
He is a joke.
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
I see the perv is back on the sidelines. Bad part about it is this idiot coaches boys and girls and he is awful! How in the hell does someone this pitiful coach 2 teams what a complete waste of parents time and taxpayer money.
When are u gonna put ur name out there? Does the "concern" you have stem from your allegations of being a "perv", or of being a "pitiful coach"? Pathetic.
Casscoe

Stuttgart, AR

#11 Dec 31, 2012
I guess curiouser is a name? Curiouser and Dejarnette must be lovers. Go to a game then you can run your mouth.
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Casscoe wrote:
I guess curiouser is a name? Curiouser and Dejarnette must be lovers. Go to a game then you can run your mouth.
No, you guessed wrong. You and Concerned Parent are a joke.
Casscoe

Stuttgart, AR

#13 Dec 31, 2012
You seem to be worried about names. This whole website is a joke nobody is gonna put their name up here just like you didnt. Check his previous record out at Crossett and let me know if he is still a good coach.
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Casscoe wrote:
You seem to be worried about names. This whole website is a joke nobody is gonna put their name up here just like you didnt. Check his previous record out at Crossett and let me know if he is still a good coach.
I didn't put my name out there bc I didn't start this thread. Concerned Parent didn't have a problem putting the coach's name out there - he/she should do the same. Is the W-L record the real issue here, or him being "perv"?
Casscoe

Stuttgart, AR

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Perv is the worst record sucks too.. Happy New Year..
ladybug

Cabot, AR

#16 Jan 5, 2013
I saw text messages he sent to one girl. Not overtly sexual, but definitely asking for a date. He claimed he accidentally sent the messages to the wrong person, and showed the intended person and the person they went to have the same first name and are next to each other in his phone contact list. Apologies all around, case closed.
Bird

Stuttgart, AR

#17 Jan 6, 2013
He is such a great coach and person the birds will be flying high under this perv in no time!
WTH

Stuttgart, AR

#18 Jan 8, 2013
ladybug wrote:
I saw text messages he sent to one girl. Not overtly sexual, but definitely asking for a date. He claimed he accidentally sent the messages to the wrong person, and showed the intended person and the person they went to have the same first name and are next to each other in his phone contact list. Apologies all around, case closed.
So the girl he texted and asked out hasnt been back in 4 games but this guy is still coaching? Good ole Stuttgart school District...
BCK

Shawnee, OK

#19 Jan 8, 2013
He is back full time. I think he should have been fired.
curiouser

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Concerned Parent wrote:
How many days he got left?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
std 8 min runflat 3
Jon Curtis 6 hr ugly 18
Brittney Curtis Truck 8 hr Fire marshal 1
Why is Steven Arnold the pastor of ANY church- ... (Oct '13) 14 hr PLEASE 6
Curious Cat Sat Claw Son 8
If you could Sat Mossyoak 5
Cassie Fri FTP 304
Stuttgart Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web