Robert Mitchell (woody) what you know...

Robert Mitchell (woody) what you know about him

Posted in the Stuttgart Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wonderin

Stuttgart, AR

#1 Nov 21, 2011
whats he like?
just wonderin

Stuttgart, AR

#3 Dec 7, 2011
nun ya wrote:
<quoted text>
he's been a friend of mine for years. What you wanna know about him. All in all he's a great friend with good personality. He's married with kids.
is he happily married or do you think he might be looking for something better
KNO

Stuttgart, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2011
that is a horrible thing to say
Lady Di

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Leave Robert alone he has a new baby and a mean ass red head son and a wife he loves. So go f---with someone else
babydoll

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2011
just wonderin wrote:
whats he like?
He's a dope headed snitch....
dopeheadedsnitch

Stuttgart, AR

#8 Dec 10, 2011
sounds to me like someone might be a little jealous, dude finally turned his life around and you wanna harp on him. i hope you were the one he snitched on BITCH!!
babydoll

Dallas, TX

#9 Dec 11, 2011
dopeheadedsnitch wrote:
sounds to me like someone might be a little jealous, dude finally turned his life around and you wanna harp on him. i hope you were the one he snitched on BITCH!!
O no some low down ass people never change and no he didn't snitch on me... By getting on stand and proving he was a low down sorry ass liar when Dittrich questioned him... Only improved my case. So maybe I should thank him for being a sorry peice of shit
his wife

Stuttgart, AR

#10 Dec 11, 2011
Robert Mitchell is no piece of shit he is a damn good man an amazing husband and father, i am guessing since all you have to do is get online and bad mouth people you have no life especially a wonderful life like he does, so before you call somebody a piece of shit you might want to take a look in the MIRROW !!!
babydoll

Azle, TX

#11 Dec 11, 2011
his wife wrote:
Robert Mitchell is no piece of shit he is a damn good man an amazing husband and father, i am guessing since all you have to do is get online and bad mouth people you have no life especially a wonderful life like he does, so before you call somebody a piece of shit you might want to take a look in the MIRROW !!!
Go back to school it's mirror lmao. You must be as dumb as him.... And I done heard about your a** to... And no he knows I don like him... Everytime he try's to speak I walk away so he eventually got the clue.... I'm glad he's goo to you but he ain't always been good.
Lady Di

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 11, 2011
You can't spell dumb ass It's don't not don see how easy it is too make a mistake.
babydoll

Azle, TX

#13 Dec 11, 2011
Lady Di wrote:
You can't spell dumb ass It's don't not don see how easy it is too make a mistake.
I'm pretty sure I spelt it right? Maybe ur thinking where I Meant to put as.....
SD

Frisco, TX

#14 Dec 11, 2011
Nothin like a bunch of uneducated dumb asses to keep us entertained.
his wife

Stuttgart, AR

#16 Dec 13, 2011
j wrote:
Don't listen to these pieces of crap Jodi they just jealous cause yu and Robert are happy and they're miserable. Misery lives company. I got your back girl.
i know they just wish they had our life they just wish they could be as happy as we are thanks
brittneys bar in dewitt

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2011
j wrote:
Don't listen to these pieces of crap Jodi they just jealous cause yu and Robert are happy and they're miserable. Misery lives company. I got your back girl.
ask him what he was doin hangin around outside brittneys bar in dewitt for no less than 4 months ago? And then tell me he's changed
his wife

Stuttgart, AR

#18 Dec 13, 2011
brittneys bar in dewitt wrote:
<quoted text> ask him what he was doin hangin around outside brittneys bar in dewitt for no less than 4 months ago? And then tell me he's changed
my husband is a good man he is not like the men ya'll settle for he is honest, truthful, faithful, and he loves me and our kids so leave us the hell alone
woody

Stuttgart, AR

#19 Dec 13, 2011
i dont even know were that bar is in dewitt much less be standing outside of it, and no i wasn't always the goody to shoes but i learn my lesson and was took away from my kids and i promise you it wont happen again. i got everything in life i wanted and more now and i plan on keeping my life the way it is, free from dumb ass stupid bitchs like you.
Lady Di

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 13, 2011
U tell them

Since: Apr 12

Frisco, TX

#21 Apr 13, 2012
babydoll wrote:
<quoted text>He's a dope headed snitch....
ay bytch my mf daddy ain't no god dam snitch I beat a mf ass wassupp
That guy

United States

#23 Apr 14, 2012
Woody is a good friend of mine and I think people need to just leave this subject alone
old friend

Cabot, AR

#24 Apr 14, 2012
Idk his wife but I know him from back in the day. He was cool then & I'm sure he still is. Hes funny and fun to be around.8627

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stuttgart PD Tue observer 25
Sutherland’s Apr 13 Answer 3
miserable Apr 11 Stuttgart Celebrity 1
Machanic Shop in town Apr 6 old hooo 3
Here we go Apr 3 Sticker licker 1
If I move my family to Stuttgart, where should ... (Jun '16) Mar 28 bigdaddy 39
Justin Horton Mar '18 Apster 3

Stuttgart Jobs

Personal Finance

Stuttgart Mortgages