First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CuriousGeorge

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Someone sure is watching the gumbo threads that have been posted pretty hard. I know of 4 that have been pretty quickly deleted and it makes me real curious as to who has something to hide?? What's the big deal what all happened at gumbo worth hiding
arkansas county for life

Stuttgart, AR

#2 Nov 30, 2012
bitches showing there tittes an asses to people that they wouldnt spit on the rest of the year is part of it plus plenty of underage girls that should not have been there really some thing to be proud of STUTTGART
CuriousGeorge

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Nothing wrong with asses and titties , I had heard that there were 2 drunk underage white girls that had sex with a black guy on a dare while gumbo was going on in or on some kind of booth area
arkansas county for life

Stuttgart, AR

#4 Dec 3, 2012
NO NOTHING WRONG WITH TITS AN ASSES JUST HATE THESE ONE DAY A YEAR SLUTS AS FOR AS THE 2 WHITE GIRLS I BET IT HAPPENED LOVE TO FIND OUT WHO THE SKANKS ARE BET DADDY HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP THAT HIDDEN IN STUTTGART'S HUGE CLOSET OF SKELETONS

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Allot of claims being thrown out!! If you know about these 2 girls names let's hear other wise you don't know nothin!!
white man

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2012
whats the two white girls names so i wont mess with the sluts

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Because I don't think it happened or you would have already spread it all over here!!
arkansas county for life

Stuttgart, AR

#9 Dec 3, 2012
nothing wrong with screwing black guys if you are black
WTF

Lockhart, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2012
But im white!!
friend

Little Rock, AR

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Anything good happen at gumbo??
arkansas county for life

Stuttgart, AR

#12 Dec 3, 2012
then all we can do is laugh while your life goes down the shitter W T F its as good as it,s ever going to be now look at the other white girls that marry blacks how many of there life's have gotten better
WTF

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Im a married to a white man
white man

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2012
wtf ur a mud shark slut ur white ole man is a punk cant do his home work want a real white man ill give u 30 mins
CuriousGeorge

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2012
That's pretty sad that such a Nasty thing could happen while normal people are thinking the whole time it's just some drunken fun taking place. I've also heard that another potentially underage girl was caught giving head to a security guard in the parking lot and then watched as she got in for free just after that.. It's kindof wild that this shit is going on and no one seems to mind, where's this city's class?? Thrown out the window for an opportunity to get drunk and grab asses? How childish
Kris Weaver

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 4, 2012
All I know is my wife won the damn thing and we should be talking about what a bad ass cook she is instead of who sucked who. Who cares.
Kris Weaver

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2012
And it don't matter if she really isn't a good cook (it's duck for Christs sake) and if she sucked a judge off , as long as she won. So don't even go there...
arkansas county for life

Stuttgart, AR

#18 Dec 4, 2012
an who or how many she have to blow to win kris
Kris Weaver

Little Rock, AR

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Whatever it takes to win. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying right.

United States

#20 Dec 4, 2012
I want on that train!
arkansas county for life

Stuttgart, AR

#21 Dec 4, 2012
spoken like a true STUTTGART resident keep it up kris hope to be a judge next year lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crack lisa Harvey in stuttgart apt got stabed o... 6 hr drug dealer 3
hotties at mcdonalds 8 hr !!! 3
Lennox Random drug testing (Jun '14) Tue 870King 11
Barbara Cobbs Mon gay dogs 11
Brittnay Hill Sun Sassy girl 2
Another Big Win May 21 Blip Blop 1
lennox May 20 Really 3

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance