thing

Paragould, AR

#1 Nov 28, 2012
what about the married woman at riceland foods that her husband is in rehad and she is having an affair filling for divorce and going to get married.
Muck

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Which one?
Juicy

Cabot, AR

#3 Nov 30, 2012
You gone have to get a lil more specific, they a lot that fit that description. If ya can narrow it down to even what part she works in or what her old man does when he aint in rehab.
Wanna know

Stuttgart, AR

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Did you find out who she was??
I Know

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
I know several women from Riceland that are filing for divorce, only one that is having an affair if you call it that, she turned slut, but don't know any ex's that are in rehab, we need more info to answer your question.
I work there

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Who do you wanna know about. There are several nice women from Riceland that go to other towns to get Christmas money, I can give names, if you want to clarify your question and your intent.
thing

Marble Falls, TX

#7 Dec 15, 2012
G.g.

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Names !!!!!
ok ill bite

Lockhart, TX

#9 Dec 16, 2012
I dont think You know any Of the womens names either and are bluffing, Too. What about That Stephanie girl over at the lab? What is the dirt on her?
I work there

Stuttgart, AR

#10 Dec 17, 2012
I not gonna just start putting names out here, he needs to be more specific.

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Tell or F**k Off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest dope dealer in Stuttgart 12 hr slim 3
Farm Workers Wed Steve C 10
houses Dec 5 ready4change 2
fugitives Dec 1 concerned 7
Does look count or no Dec 1 mercy me 2
I love you (Mar '16) Nov 30 Neo 19
Yoder Road Nov 28 JP Duck 20

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance