hot for

Stuttgart, AR

#1 May 24, 2012
who is the hot ass blonde girl with the killer butt at lennox name of Tiffany i think she works late shift
blah

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2012
You don't want any of that. Know for... spreading her ... Goodies if that's what you'd call it. And some won't wash off
gangsta-gangsta

Cabot, AR

#3 Jun 11, 2012
What's her last name??
i know

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Tefteller
blah

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Yup that's it.
Awhellno

Stuttgart, AR

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Ha! She'll sho let u hit it! Especially if u got a dump to go wit it! She gave my boy some shit he couldn't wash off. Good luck
True

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2012
I cheated on my wife ,of 14 years, with Tiffany Teffteller and now me and my EX WIFE has both tested positive for H I V!! Please don't let this happen to you
truetthat

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Omfg please don't be lying about something so serious!
blah

Jacksonville, AR

#10 Jun 21, 2012
It's no lie. I know a guy that got a gift from her too. Saw the papers myself :( she should not be sharing herself with everyone and spreading her disease when she knows she has something. It's just gross
let me tell you

Stuttgart, AR

#11 Jun 21, 2012
well the one she is with now want be missed when he dies bye TYLER sure hate to see a great looking ass like tif go
A Lennox friend

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Jun 21, 2012
I know good and well Tiffany has no diseases and we all have some bad in our past but it is our present that matters. Tiff Tiff is a very nice young lady and she is striving every day to be better. Sorry some of you are so immature and like jr high school rumors and gossip.. Stay strong TIFF TIFF!! Your better than these people!!
New one

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2012
She has always had a kind smile and an upbeat personality. You fuckers can't stand that someone so open is getting most of the attention and looks for that matter when men walk by and make a point to say somthing to her! Life is a bitch at times and sometimes throws a curve! From what I hear she is holding her own and pulling herself up to be a better person and mom!
lol!

Austin, AR

#14 Jun 22, 2012
I actually know he gave someone an STD. It was one that could be cleared up but still...
Stuttgardian

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Yeah boy like eatn fried fish! Taste so good at the time but ya know tharse a stint comin ur way!! WHATT!!!
dont care

Stuttgart, AR

#16 Jun 23, 2012
i would wear a rubber over my head an hold my breath for some of that
haha

United States

#17 Jul 27, 2012
I don't think she works there any more. She fucked almost all the white dudes at Lennox and I'm pretty sure she's been "the talk" at smoke breaks and is known for sucking the hell out of a dick but better yet known for the diseases she has passed around at Lennox. Sweet person but trust me, u DON'T want to touch her with a 10ft pole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina & Suzanne Mon Haley 10
Hannah cloud (Jan '13) Sun Jakob 12
Bridget Wiley Aug 13 Bridget 2
Bridget McNeil Wiley Aug 11 Sugar 1
Courtney Turner Aug 10 Usher 10
Rental property... Aug 8 Angela 1
noah's ark Aug 8 Jade 1

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance