notintheclick

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2011
he said he wouldn't do time over his charges he knew to much crap on other city police and officials an if he got time he would tell all 90 days an 200 hours community service is a joke a sick joke but its on us
Donald

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
If the mean ass people would leave the good people along they would leave you along .
notintheclick

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 22, 2011
w.t.f. donald
talkin

Stuttgart, AR

#4 Jan 22, 2011
He not a cop anymore(yeah) ,not working in Stuttgart(a blessing), but his wife or whatever works at the newspaper maybe his friend Donald will help her while he's doin time, everybody needs somebody
notintheclick

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 22, 2011
i didn't say a word about wife,girlfriend ,kids. the main thing is the way the city and prosecutor let the case be handled just another great Stuttgart sweeping its dirty laundry under the rug which i must say they are really good at
talkin

Stuttgart, AR

#6 Jan 22, 2011
Believe whatever you want, for one minute I do NOT believe his wife did not know /benefit from his dealings. Perhaps you didn't read the comment posted. I did NOT mention his kids either. His wife is no saint either
WiNnInG

Longview, TX

#7 Sep 11, 2011
He just another crooked cop! He probably did have stuff on the DA the chief and everybody else! That's exactly why he got off so light

Since: Jul 11

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2011
He wasnt ever a cop was he i thought he was just the dog catcher
Lady Di

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2011
He was a dog catcher before be was a cop. Should have stayed with the dogs.
Boo thang

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2011
Excuse you why don't you shut your mouth talking shit cause unless you were there or had something to do with it!! He's an amazing daddy friend uncle and brother and son!! Everybody messes up but it takes a man to admit they were wrong.... And if you only knew how crooked other cops are please Randy is the least of your problems need less to say if something was to happen in Stuttgart all these so called cops would tuck their tails and run

Since: Apr 11

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2011
"an amazing daddy". Didn't he loose or give up custody of a daughter? I think she is about 15. I met her, she is sweet as can be.
WTF

Stuttgart, AR

#12 Oct 16, 2011
Randy has NEVER 'manned-uo' to taking bribnes. AND was as CROOKED as could be when he did time, AND had to do more time.
YES, I too thought he was a good person and was impressedwith him.
Now, as for his daughters, let's pray they don't charm people as their father did then decieve people .
The cops in Stuttgart are and for the most part have always been either crooked, scared of his own shadow, or whore dogs. Sadly, this will not change UNTIL we are lucky enough to have a shake-up here like the one in West Helena, perhaps they will title it'Grand Pops on the Grand Praire'.
WATCH-OUT FOR WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Party's 7 hr Simon 4
Qny rent houses available in Stuttgart??? 10 hr hey 3
childcare 14 hr guest 5
noahs ark verses jacobs ladder Thu !!! 2
cassie Feb 22 oh my 13
Yoder Road Feb 21 KrisS 22
Who's that girl Feb 19 Emily 3

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance