Melinda Moorehead
wondering
#22 Jul 8, 2012
anybody have any idea who she is dating now?
Janice

United States

#24 Jul 19, 2012
Melinda is trash and will pretend to be a friend. All Melinda is after us prescription pain pills! Melinda loved those boys and it breaks my heart that she has left pain pills control her life to the point she can't see her kids. Sad... Praying she will overcome her addiction.
Sandy

United States

#25 Jul 21, 2012
Who is the trashy white girl living with Brian Brewer now??? I heard she is living with his grandmother and him. What kinda a decent woman would do that. No job, just sponging if of grandma.
LEAVE HER ALONE

Stuttgart, AR

#27 Aug 2, 2012
got it on my iPhone me fisting her for 2 hydro,s
Melinda moorehead

United States

#28 Aug 16, 2012
For everyones information i am free and clean! You people make me sick! Try and go through what i have and see if you dont make a mistake! Im getting my life back on track! I have discovered women and i have a good one
really

Cabot, AR

#29 Aug 16, 2012
Melinda moorehead wrote:
For everyones information i am free and clean! You people make me sick! Try and go through what i have and see if you dont make a mistake! Im getting my life back on track! I have discovered women and i have a good one
OMG!! You turned GAY? You REALLY need inpatient therapy, then Rehab & then a true church not a community of wannabe's
friend of melinda
#30 Aug 16, 2012
i have known melinda since childhood, yes people make mistakes, its the only way to learn, but its what you learn from your mistakes that make you a better person and I applaud anyone who can admit they made a mistake and try to correct them. As far as being gay, so what, people who have negative things to say about it need to grow up,and don't throw the bible back and say it says this or that, i know it well i have read its entirety 3 times, it also says you shouldn't lie, cheat or steal and how many of us have broken that rule, remember we are all gods children and he created each of us the way we are, so if you have a problem with it, take it up with him
really

Cabot, AR

#31 Aug 16, 2012
friend of melinda wrote:
i have known melinda since childhood, yes people make mistakes, its the only way to learn, but its what you learn from your mistakes that make you a better person and I applaud anyone who can admit they made a mistake and try to correct them. As far as being gay, so what, people who have negative things to say about it need to grow up,and don't throw the bible back and say it says this or that, i know it well i have read its entirety 3 times, it also says you shouldn't lie, cheat or steal and how many of us have broken that rule, remember we are all gods children and he created each of us the way we are, so if you have a problem with it, take it up with him
Reading the bible and living it are two different things. Yes, everyone is a sinner, however there is so many things wrong in Melinda's life.
i say

Stuttgart, AR

#32 Aug 17, 2012
well if she has turned gay i hope her girl friend can really spread her legs open she will have to for Melinda to get that big ass head in between them to munch at the y
clarendon

Cabot, AR

#33 Aug 18, 2012
it isn't judging when you state the facts. there are some commonalities among actions that are just either right or wrong and no judgment has to be placed. to state the way she is doing and to comment on it in support of whicever one it is....right or wrong. judging someone is when you go beyond that...beyond what yo know to be true and fact...lke saying because she goes to the club she is a whore...that would be passing judgement becasue it isn't logically supportive ..the judgment that she is a whore based on the fact that she goes to clubs. but to say she is in trouble for stealing and that is wrong and to say she is on pills and this is common knowledge among those who know her then that is not judgement it is fact. and whther ou believe in God or not matters not when you realize tht we as people have a right to discuss and chew on things that are actually occuring within our community. bashing and trashign someoen is when you excerpt heresay and inuendos and assumptions. just saing what she is doing isnt bashign her. if she is living outloud and in the public then how could these mere words be seen as a threat to her something wrong. if she is willing to behave that way in person, then the fact others discuss in writing isn't an comparable to what she is doing ;period. giving words to her real life actions is human, ordinary and certainly within our rights.
Ole Christian ladu

United States

#35 Aug 31, 2012
I really feel sorry for her
Our church buys suplies and clothes for rehabbing people. Contact us for assistance
stfu

United States

#36 Aug 31, 2012
Ole Christian ladu wrote:
I really feel sorry for her
Our church buys suplies and clothes for rehabbing people. Contact us for assistance
I don't know if u realize it or not but you cannot rehabilitate crazy! She is out there, nutty as a squirrel turd!
where

Jacksonville, AR

#38 Apr 14, 2013
Anyone know where Melinda is ? I miss her
number1girl

United States

#39 Apr 14, 2013
all i can say is WOW wrote:
I know right! She stole some stuff from Funki Chic, getting jail time. She needs to be in a freaking nut house!!
Yes she did steal from Funki chic I owned it!! And caught her!!
Concerned

Lockhart, TX

#40 May 11, 2013
Is she still in rehab or where?
YES

Little Rock, AR

#41 May 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Is she still in rehab or where?
She is still in rehab and is doing great
YES

Little Rock, AR

#42 May 11, 2013
She has really done great for herself... She is clean sober and happy..Her kids are back in her life and so is her mother.she is still in rehab but doing great...
Concerned

Tucker, GA

#44 May 14, 2013
Doesnt she still have charges pending? I heard the only reason, she went to rehab was to aboid Judge Green.
the truth

Little Rock, AR

#45 May 14, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Doesnt she still have charges pending? I heard the only reason, she went to rehab was to aboid Judge Green.
She has no charges pending...She checked herself in a rehab not to avoid anyone...She went to get the help she needed... People need to except that someone is doing well with there self she has got off drugs is cleaning her life up..we should do the same and respect what she is doing and respect her family...
WOW

Little Rock, AR

#46 May 14, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>She has no charges pending...She checked herself in a rehab not to avoid anyone...She went to get the help she needed... People need to except that someone is doing well with there self she has got off drugs is cleaning her life up..we should do the same and respect what she is doing and respect her family...
I so agree with you... Its nice to know that someone can get their life back from drugs...I agree with you on repecting her family and her....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Lyons 8 hr Zac 1
ISO of 3br rental in Stuttgart AR. 13 hr Class 2
water bill Fri laffigan 20
Dont block your blessings Aug 24 Lookatme 1
abortion protester Aug 23 Mother 2
Rioters Aug 17 Ryan S 5
If I move my family to Stuttgart, where should ... Aug 17 Farmer 30

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance