Kid robbed at gun point over drugs

Kid robbed at gun point over drugs

Posted in the Stuttgart Forum

Concerned

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Did anyone hear about this? Drug deal turned bad, led to a kid getting a gun put to ho's head.
Concerned

Lubbock, TX

#2 Jan 7, 2013
His
well

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I guess that kid shouldn't be buying drugs?

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Is that right? Or did u just hear that the kid had been involved with drugs in the past so u assume that's what it's over?

Let one of them thugs try to rob me at gun point! I keep a loaded pistol on me at all times and I will kill anyone who even half a$$ pretends 2 rob me at gunpoint!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
Is that right? Or did u just hear that the kid had been involved with drugs in the past so u assume that's what it's over?

Let one of them thugs try to rob me at gun point! I keep a loaded pistol on me at all times and I will kill anyone who even half a$$ pretends 2 rob me at gunpoint!
Well ain't you the bad ass?
1&only

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Instead of bashing the victim of this crime, why don't we stand behind him and make a point that the stealing needs to be stopped! Thieves disgust me! And it's only getting worse in Stuttgart.
The Truth

Mayflower, AR

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Sounds to me like one thug got out thugged by the other. Big freakin deal. Move along folks nothing to see here.

On the plus side maybe it'll scare the junior thug into changing his ways and giving up drugs. Doubt it though.
Fed Up

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Do you people really have nothing better to do than make up things & post on this website? If this was in fact the truth, you would have had to have either been the one making the drug deal or the one that put the gun to the kid's face in order for you to know about it. I guess the police need to be looking for you. See how easy that was for me to make that up? Maybe this kid did screw up sometime in the past, but who hasn't? My point is this...unless you are 100% sure that something is the truth don't post about it.(and if it's to hurt someone don't post even if it's the truth). God doesn't like ugly.

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2013
"Concerned"? You are nothing more than a gossip monger who is trying stir up talk under the ruse of concern. The incident to which you are referring had nothing to do with drugs and wasn't the first one of its kind to occur in town. In case you didn't know, Stuttgart is in the middle of a crime wave. Maybe you should save your "concern" over what you assume to be true and just concentrate on keeping yourself safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freemyer House 35 min um 5
If I move my family to Stuttgart, where should ... 4 hr Farmer 13
Prisons 5 hr dummies in the world 27
is jim woods ok Tue Bad 7
Where to eat Jun 26 Traveler 14
jim woods (Nov '10) Jun 25 nunubusiness 18
He was a great leader Jun 25 Nutin but a thing 5

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance