Posted in the Stuttgart Forum

maybe maybe

Stuttgart, AR

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Really? I mean really?!?
BCK

Cabot, AR

#2 Nov 14, 2012
I believe it isn't going to happen, but was just used to get a reply out of Washington. Pretty loud cry of disgust if you ask me.
maybe maybe

Stuttgart, AR

#3 Nov 14, 2012
BCK wrote:
I believe it isn't going to happen, but was just used to get a reply out of Washington. Pretty loud cry of disgust if you ask me.
Yeah, I can see that. But, to go that far because you don't like who got elected? It's really ridiculous, you know.
csa all the way

Cabot, AR

#4 Nov 14, 2012
I hope the South will rise again
Really

Euless, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Yes really. Read his books !! Look at our economy it is worse off now then when bush was in and he wants everyone on food stamps !!!!
hiiii

Stuttgart, AR

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Why don't we just impeach the guy if nobody wants him in office??
Laugh out real loud

Stuttgart, AR

#7 Nov 14, 2012
If the south rises, u better be careful because blacks are not like they used to be
truetthat

Euless, TX

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Laugh out real loud wrote:
If the south rises, u better be careful because blacks are not like they used to be
Not much has changed welfare is the new slavery, not to mention sickle cell and aids are known to affect blacks so don't ya think the government (the whites that really still control it) knows what strategies to implement during a race war? If you ask me both sickle cell and aids were developed by the gov for such a situation, so ...:D
Yikes

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 15, 2012
truetthat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much has changed welfare is the new slavery, not to mention sickle cell and aids are known to affect blacks so don't ya think the government (the whites that really still control it) knows what strategies to implement during a race war? If you ask me both sickle cell and aids were developed by the gov for such a situation, so ...:D
Wow are you really that dumb??! Aids and sickle cell anemia doesn't have a name on it nor a color.Everything you look around its somebody talking about black/ white people.Its old find a new topic because y'all are tiring this one out.
Yikes

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Yikes wrote:
<quoted text>Wow are you really that dumb??! Aids and sickle cell anemia doesn't have a name on it nor a color.Everything you look around its somebody talking about black/ white people.Its old find a new topic because y'all are tiring this one out.
*everytime*ps. In case you didn't know anyone can get aids or sickle cell anemia.Just because its more common in one race. Doesn't mean other races doesn't have it, and it doesn't mean it can't happen to you. So be careful before you going making fun of someone. because karma is a b****!
truetthat

Euless, TX

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Yikes wrote:
<quoted text>*everytime*ps. In case you didn't know anyone can get aids or sickle cell anemia.Just because its more common in one race. Doesn't mean other races doesn't have it, and it doesn't mean it can't happen to you. So be careful before you going making fun of someone. because karma is a b****!
You need to check out statistics on who is the most common race to get these things.. Black. I'm sorry but I just feel they are engineered 'aids' to help us thin out the bad. Yes a white can get it if they slum around or gays but hey, collateral damage!!!:D

Euless, TX

#12 Nov 16, 2012
No one forces anyone to be on welfare. The government doesn't point a gun and say that you must be on welfare. And it's possible to get off welfare, not really possible to get out of slavery in the sense you are referring to.
truetthat

Euless, TX

#14 Nov 19, 2012
guest wrote:
No one forces anyone to be on welfare. The government doesn't point a gun and say that you must be on welfare. And it's possible to get off welfare, not really possible to get out of slavery in the sense you are referring to.
What I mean is yes they are slaves to the system. As long as certain
truetthat

Euless, TX

#15 Nov 19, 2012
truetthat wrote:
<quoted text>What I mean is yes they are slaves to the system. As long as certain
As long as certain races continue to take what's handed to them and depend on it , they will never be forced to truly better their education and skill sets to learn a trade. So in essence they are truly a slave to the system
qbeam

United States

#16 Nov 19, 2012
What welfare? They stopped the welfare checks the 80's. If all a person had to depend on was food stamps for all the food their family needs, believe me they are gonna be hungry.
truetthat

Euless, TX

#17 Nov 19, 2012
qbeam wrote:
What welfare? They stopped the welfare checks the 80's. If all a person had to depend on was food stamps for all the food their family needs, believe me they are gonna be hungry.
Don't play dumb u know that we are referring to gov assistance and It must not be treating em too bad it frees up more funds to buy liquor and lottery tickets from g&b plus whatever they are buying at A to Z (chicken, chick o'sticks whatever). I know I am lumping together people who get gov assistance and the ones who get crazy checks, but it's hard to tell who is who and also who is having children to get more checks and income tax!!
honestly

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2012
We are a family of 7, my husband works a 40=60 hr a week job, paid on a salary. If we weren't getting foodstamps it would be hard to feed these kids, by the way we pay all our own bills, rent, utilities, car payment, car insurance, medical bills, medicine, cost of living expenses. I don't have a paying job, I am the care taker of my family. We need and appreciate the food stamps we get so I am never going to gripe about food stamps, but yes unfortunately there are people who abuse the system. Gripe about the abusers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seneca Thornton verdict "NOT GUILTY" 4 hr wannakmow 9
black crime 8 hr Hope floats 12
stuttgart fire dept,s new motto 18 hr Logan 71
best spots to eat Sun hungry 7
Cassie Jan 24 FTP 346
Bill Gibbs, Cassie Compton cavader dogs Jan 23 kHz 2
city council meeting Jan 23 so you 13
Stuttgart Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stuttgart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?