Investigation Underway After Man, Wif...

Investigation Underway After Man, Wife Found Dead in Home

There are 204 comments on the ArkansasMatters story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Investigation Underway After Man, Wife Found Dead in Home. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

An investigation is underway after a man and his wife were found dead in their Stuttgart home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#117 Feb 3, 2013
Exactly what are the charges? Asking awkward questions? That could be interesting.
no way

United States

#118 Feb 3, 2013
That's what I would like to know - what are the charfes? I'm pretty sure law enforcement has more important things to do than worry about gossip. If it offends you don't use the website.:)

Copied from Topix information......
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.
ru serious

United States

#119 Feb 3, 2013
There is no cyberbullying goin on an im sure most is speculation but the investigators could take some of these statements an maybe get close to truth. But other than that i dont think u can get in trouble for ur opinion
fed up

Pineville, MO

#120 Feb 3, 2013
Iwasatwildlife wrote:
Tommy was ranting about how Debbi 'ruined my good name' with her embezzelment. So no, he didn't rush home to check on her, he left extremely pissed off after ranting and raging about her actions. He left around 630 or so if I remember right. It was around 830 or 9 when those of us who were still warming barstools started getting texts about them being dead. Tommy told a few of us he was tlaking to that she had taken somewhere around 700K from the bank. So yeah, knowing that, and hearing it from HIS MOUTH, it seems to me he shot her then himself.
yeah dude that sounds realistic...wtf!!!are u kidding me?? so u claim he was ranting about debbie ruining his good name so he decides to commit cold blooded murder and kill her to own up to newfound bad name ?? then shot himself? u are screwed up in the head ...just sayin
a shamed of stuttgart

Stuttgart, AR

#121 Feb 4, 2013
I wish people would stop feeding off the pain of others.
liar liar

United States

#122 Feb 4, 2013
not feeding talking and thats not ever going to stop.
FACT WANTED

Cabot, AR

#124 Feb 4, 2013
bank employees were at church Wed nite talking about the meeting in the morning w/ debbie about her bieng fired.
Not saying it isn't sad BUT the public deserves to know the truth.
As for a shamed of stuttgart if you hate this town so much why are you on here posting comments ?
Scott

United States

#125 Feb 4, 2013
Everybody wants to know the facts, but what the hell is knowing the facts going to do! The fact is two good people are dead and knowing the so called facts isn't going to change anything. I pray for the Depriest to find comfort in The Lord and not listen to all these rumors, and speculation. May God Bless you all!
the boss

Stuttgart, AR

#126 Feb 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Colored folk don't ever kill each other do they?...LOL! Dumb #!@@?%!!! Yall need to have yall's own blog - nobody invited yall. Sheww go away!
we do have our one blog you just dont know it we dont kill our own family or little kids like youall just look at the news and you can see the difference we didn't invite youall in the world but you are here so just try and stop it and all hell brake out u unhappy race
liar liar

Searcy, AR

#127 Feb 4, 2013
There's no way Debbie had all that money and Tommy not know where it was coming from.Money don't grow on trees so Tommy would say where is all this wealth coming from.Follow all the money and see where it leads.
Not Even Close

United States

#128 Feb 4, 2013
FACT WANTED wrote:
bank employees were at church Wed nite talking about the meeting in the morning w/ debbie about her bieng fired.
Not saying it isn't sad BUT the public deserves to know the truth.
No meeting was scheduled with Debbi. She was fired the previous Wednesday. They needed nothing more from her. I've said it several times now. Take that or leave it, but I KNOW what I'm talking about.
Not Even Close

United States

#129 Feb 4, 2013
FACT WANTED wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes sense and puts all the pieces in place! Sadly they are gone. Now Farmers & merchants bank needs to put their side in print and close this case!
Do you know of any case where an employer publicly stated why an employee was fired? They have to operate by rules and laws that don't permit discussing people's records with a bunch of numbnuts on topix.com . Get real.
Family

Stuttgart, AR

#130 Feb 4, 2013
buckshot wrote:
Don't think Mandi is Drakes wife
Mandi is his wife. Been married awhile.
buckshot

United States

#131 Feb 4, 2013
Sorry my bad
just saying

Searcy, AR

#132 Feb 4, 2013
Not Even Close wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know of any case where an employer publicly stated why an employee was fired? They have to operate by rules and laws that don't permit discussing people's records with a bunch of numbnuts on topix.com . Get real.
Or at Church..........
really

Cabot, AR

#133 Feb 4, 2013
Not Even Close wrote:
<quoted text>
Then FARMERS & MERCHANTS needs to get their employees together and RE-READ this to them they were at church yesterday morning telling all they knew! So Law or no law that is a FACT!!
DeeDee

United States

#135 Feb 4, 2013
TheLineLeader <--------IGNORE
Not Even Close

United States

#136 Feb 4, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Then FARMERS & MERCHANTS needs to get their employees together and RE-READ this to them they were at church yesterday morning telling all they knew! So Law or no law that is a FACT!!
And do you think those employees know all the facts, or are they going on one side of the story that they think they know or heard around a water cooler? People talk, but it doesn't mean they know what they're talking about. The truth is often far less exciting than the rumors, so it doesn't get spread around.
ru serious

United States

#137 Feb 4, 2013
We all know rumors r gonna fly... an honestly all in all noone will ever know thewhole truth but there is 3 kids an ? Grandkids that have to live with wat has happened an apparently wat was seen an wen an if a report comes out we will know part of it cuz the only ones who knows all is gone so people y argue come together as a community for these kids if nothin else....
mellie

Stuttgart, AR

#138 Feb 4, 2013
buckshot wrote:
Don't think Mandi is Drakes wife
Yes she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Restaraunts 50 min yaaass 15
Won't keep em locked up 10 hr huh? 8
bu Sun Nutin but a thing 7
On the down low Sat blame godlessness 4
alex nady Jul 22 870King 3
Almyra Boat Repair Shop Jul 21 farmer 6
Kevin Harrison Jul 20 Happy 2

Stuttgart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance