Investigation Underway After Man, Wif...

Investigation Underway After Man, Wife Found Dead in Home

There are 204 comments on the ArkansasMatters story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Investigation Underway After Man, Wife Found Dead in Home. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

An investigation is underway after a man and his wife were found dead in their Stuttgart home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Sad

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Very sad for the family. How could someone do that to their family. :(
ugh

Cabot, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Sadly they must've had skeletons in their lives that led to this. Prayers for their family and to ALL involved as the TRUTH NEEDS to be told so that this county does not go into panic!
trying to understand

Decatur, GA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Dont jump to conclusions. We dont know what happened. The male invoked is my cousin. Until all of the facts are out, dont judge.
trying to understand

Decatur, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
involved
Shonda

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Who?
fed up

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
too many people are jumping to conclusions..tommy and debbie were both good people , this is a tragedy for both families involved and even more so for their three kids and grandchildren eevrone wants to speculate on things and the facts arent even known to judge what may have been the scenario of the situation, people are saying tommy shot his wife and then himself, could it be hard to believe there are many possibilities...it could have been the other way around or it could have been a pact for both to die or someone else could have killed them only the people involved know the truth and then the good lord above..the TRUTH is what ever it is and people shouldnt be so damn judgemental towards tommy either way it plays out your right theyre may have been skeletons in their closet but whatever the problems may have been it is still a tragedy that BOTH lives were taken and the families need peace and writing bs on here about one or the other is wrong their kids and parents and cousins , brothers , sisters ect dont need the horrible words spoken by some...they need peace and they need to remember them when they were alive and well and happy
sad

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
If yall was payin attention to the last thread a family member told everyone wat really happened but yall to busy worrying bout black white bullshit we all got the same blood theres good an bad in all of us... e probably will never know the down right truth so y argue bout it.... prayin for the children an familys involved...
sad

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
ugh wrote:
Sadly they must've had skeletons in their lives that led to this. Prayers for their family and to ALL involved as the TRUTH NEEDS to be told so that this county does not go into panic!
everyone has skeletons of some sort just becuz u think ur perfect doesnt mean u r nobodys perfect but GOD
sad2

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Sad wrote:
Very sad for the family. How could someone do that to their family.:(
didnt notice ur name was sad i changed mine
curious

Stuttgart, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Just curious, a post about this tragedy was put on this site within an hour and a half of the police arriving at their house.(Paper said police arrived approximately 8:30pm, and I saw a post with 7 comments by 10pm the same night) Just wondering how news like this is made public and on this site within an hour and a half of the first police on the scene. Not only that, but at least some details of what the situation was. Seems to me, that info could only come from either big mouth cops, or family that may have told someone close to them, who immediately puts it on topix and facebook. I can see this story making it to the discussion boards within a day or so, but an hour and a half? How pathetic some of our lives have become to feel the need to post our entire lives, tragedies and all, on the internet, like its the 1st step in our daily protocol. I just don't get it or understand it.
Really Jimbo

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Jimbo, this is not the time or the place to start a gun debate. Leaving it wide open now for someone to come back at you with different methods of ways to kill. Just pray for the family and start another thread re: guns if you want.OOhhh and did I say this is NOT the TIME or PLACE?
Prayers with the family now.
Thats_funny

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Do not blame the gun !!!! People kill not guns
deb

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Funeral day & time? Does anyone know the details?
FACT WANTED

Cabot, AR

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Let's be real! Everyone deserves to know the truth! If the family is grieving then they wouldn't be on topix reading this. If they didn't shoot each other, and robbery is not motive then there is a murderer on the loose.
It is a fact that Debbie embezzled money from Farmers & Merchants Bank. And she was supposed to be at meeting at bank next morning.
I agree with fact wanted

Cabot, AR

#16 Feb 2, 2013
I agree with "Fact Wanted" 100%!!! Keep it real!
time will tell

North Little Rock, AR

#17 Feb 2, 2013
fed up wrote:
too many people are jumping to conclusions..tommy and debbie were both good people , this is a tragedy for both families involved and even more so for their three kids and grandchildren eevrone wants to speculate on things and the facts arent even known to judge what may have been the scenario of the situation, people are saying tommy shot his wife and then himself, could it be hard to believe there are many possibilities...it could have been the other way around or it could have been a pact for both to die or someone else could have killed them only the people involved know the truth and then the good lord above..the TRUTH is what ever it is and people shouldnt be so damn judgemental towards tommy either way it plays out your right theyre may have been skeletons in their closet but whatever the problems may have been it is still a tragedy that BOTH lives were taken and the families need peace and writing bs on here about one or the other is wrong their kids and parents and cousins , brothers , sisters ect dont need the horrible words spoken by some...they need peace and they need to remember them when they were alive and well and happy
It is what it is its news and people will always talk about news like this even if its against the law.My Sister was killed by her husband of more than 20 years more than 5 years ago and i still wonder if it happen the way it was told.I don't think the whole truth will ever come to light until Christ gets back.All will be reviled at that time no more secerts left untold.
Blake Ponder

Cabot, AR

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Y'all need to drop this nobody knows what truly happened even what the crime lab decides is still all speculation they just know what it looks like happened and y'all say y'all feel bad for the family yet y'all keep coming up with these little ass rumors none if that shit is true stop puttin y'all's little two fuckin cents in the pot we will all know soon enough what really happened this whole town needs to grow up!
FACT WANTED

Cabot, AR

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Blake wake up ! The way you talk you are young loud nasty mouthed punk. TRUTH is 2 are DEAD . Truh is it wasn't robbery. Truth is Debbie fired fom bank.
Blake use your energy to comfort the family or read the bible you should be ashamed to kiss anything with your muth
Blake Ponder

Cabot, AR

#20 Feb 2, 2013
FACT WANTED wrote:
Blake wake up ! The way you talk you are young loud nasty mouthed punk. TRUTH is 2 are DEAD . Truh is it wasn't robbery. Truth is Debbie fired fom bank.
Blake use your energy to comfort the family or read the bible you should be ashamed to kiss anything with your muth
I ain't a punk y'all just are running wild with this speculation and aren't doin anything but showing stuttgarts true colors and I got my life under control don't worry about what I'm doing over here it's people like these on here that make me get a bad mouth Im not disrespectful but if you wanna go running around letting that mouth talk what it doesn't know then I'm gonna get angry after I get angry not a whole lot of respectful things tend to come out of my mouth sorry if you don't like it just the way I am and don't expect another response out of me you will just be wasting your breath I ain't gotta worry about you because you ain't puttin food on my table a roof over my head gas in my tank and you ain't signin my paycheck so I'm not worried about ANYTHING you have to say on the subject okay? Thanks
FACT WANTED

Cabot, AR

#21 Feb 2, 2013
NOTHING I said is specuation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does express do drug test to work for them 4 hr Eyeroll 3
Stuttgart's public 4 wheeler park 10 hr slow and steady 6
What's going on at CO-OP? 16 hr fuel man 3
Candy man Fri Demon king 3
Regina McCormick and John smith Fri Bad 1
Amber Smith (Pooh) (May '15) Fri Friend 4
johnell graham (Feb '15) Fri watchn you 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stuttgart Mortgages