Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1932 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1746 Apr 7, 2013
Simon City Royals ?
aint that a girls roller derby team ?
Jen

Brookhaven, MS

#1747 Apr 8, 2013
Hey I live in Mississippi and I am Sir Trouble T's ex girl friend and I think he's in walnut grove and I need to get a message to him
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1748 Apr 8, 2013
take a hint he's just not that into you.
Sir Ch6mp

Lyman, SC

#1749 Apr 24, 2013
this is sir champ any brothers out n the s. carolina area just got out pin for defending nation n need to link up ... pml

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1750 Apr 25, 2013
SIR ROACH
I MAY BE A FEW DAYS LATE BIG BRO BUT WANT TO GIVE YOU MY BIG SHOUT OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1751 Apr 27, 2013
YoYoBratt wrote:
SIR ROACH
I MAY BE A FEW DAYS LATE BIG BRO BUT WANT TO GIVE YOU MY BIG SHOUT OF HAPPY BIRTHDAY
bend over little bro i'll give you something to scream and shout about.
then i'll have your big bro lick it clean.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1752 Apr 28, 2013
Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Ass. He is actually my Brother not just a bro Cause I lost my Big Royal 5/1/80 in lock up. So shut your c--k sucker up thank you. RIP Lil Roach and Chitown
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Brookland, AR

#1754 Apr 29, 2013
Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
just so much disrespect and u got no idea who u r talkin bout.....
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1755 Apr 29, 2013
Sir Roach ASCRs retire wrote:
<quoted text>
just so much disrespect and u got no idea who u r talkin bout.....
there is no respect for rump pirates like you.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1756 Apr 29, 2013
YoYoBratt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Ass. He is actually my Brother not just a bro Cause I lost my Big Royal 5/1/80 in lock up. So shut your c--k sucker up thank you. RIP Lil Roach and Chitown
good one less punk to worry about.
so now its your turn to take it on all fours.
Resume the position here comes ole one eye.
Sir Chin PA

Erie, PA

#1757 Apr 29, 2013
P.M.L to those before me... there is a strong faction also growing in Pennsylvania brought by our brother kkdawg from biloxi... black n blue is always strong we are in the prisons here too now...are numbers are increasing daily and we somewhat get along with 74 but SCR Loyal to only Royal... come to philli find us come to Pittsburgh find us come to Erie find us come to Jersey find "Almighty Royals" i know thats how it originally started but they do not follow our roots planted deep... 13 repect number 1 & 13.. memorize your laws brothers for one day they will be checked... 6 poppin jive droppin 19-3-18 all day.. i be Royal. I be Knight. I be 600% insane...
Sir Chin PA

Erie, PA

#1758 Apr 29, 2013
Sir Ch6mp wrote:
this is sir champ any brothers out n the s. carolina area just got out pin for defending nation n need to link up ... pml
Come north brother... we are strong here. [email protected] if any tru blue wanna get in touch
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1759 Apr 29, 2013
you chumps are nothing but thugs.
You are not strong anywhere.
Sooner or later you all get caught and rot in jail.
Best part is you too stupid to even realize it.
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Brookland, AR

#1760 Apr 29, 2013
Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no respect for rump pirates like you.
u can talk all that s--t behind a computer.... thats y we know u r the pu__y biotch
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1761 Apr 29, 2013
sir gauge

Hamilton, OH

#1762 May 3, 2013
sir screw mcl wrote:
P.M.L. To all the true blue B.O.S.The brother that responded above me is correct. Our 11-5 is critical to our overall development as a nation. in the 8royal guidlines it states that we are to remain loyal to our teachings and our brothers/sisters! Unity and loyality is the key to growth and it distills discipline where we lack it individually. There is no wrong direction if you live by 11-5! Only enlightenment! One love to all the standing members who remember the struggle we began in order to get where we are. I'm a servant to our cause and to this nation! We all would do well to remember that! Royal love to all who are royalty! Death to those who dishonor!
let it be known 19 3 18 has blessed ohio its unknown as of yet but the sky is the limit nomore m.m.m only p.m.l to all brothers
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1763 May 4, 2013
OMG how funny is this.
Bozo's in jail actually think they have a grip on life.
Hey bozo you're a convict. Your life means nothing to the outside world. Just sit there and slowly die like we sentence you to do.
SiR QuiC-K CPW

Oklahoma City, OK

#1764 May 5, 2013
Yo wuzz up to all my SCR on here . We need to keep it together in the chi and in Albany park
Shout out to taco IB royals ,fats, dez r.i.p.,poochi r.i.p. Buck R.I.P. Central pk.& wilson Royals 4 life
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1765 May 5, 2013
ROTFL that line says it all

we need to keep it together
UNQUOTE

Face facts moron its all over for you.
You can't even keep it together with your other idiots.
You have to appeal to them on this kind of forum board
How pathetic is that.

Best thing that ever happens in when you guys die off.
One less idiot in the world.
Can Can

United States

#1766 May 14, 2013
menace wrote:
<quoted text>no man i'm not from clarksdale got released to this address.just tapped here.
Im from clarksdale fam
its Royal

The streets are so misled it sickens me. No one wants to be enlightened anymore, they syuck on that dumb shit.
R"$ to the $taR$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturtevant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Foval, Hillary Campaign Senior Official, ... Nov 14 LeRoy-----da reel... 5
Amy Edwards drugs Sep '16 Latrina from Kenocha 4
Review: Sandra Ditman Northside Spa (Nov '08) Aug '16 Latrina from Kenocha 11
Racine county child protective services (Feb '11) Aug '16 Latrina from Kenocha 3
Paul's Motel (Mar '13) Mar '13 C U at 8 wont be ... 2
Who are the hot employees @ Diversey (Jan '13) Jan '13 Green gold 1
News Overnight stabbing at seafood bar and grill (Sep '12) Sep '12 glue 1

Sturtevant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sturtevant Mortgages