14-year-old Aquaducks performer kille...

14-year-old Aquaducks performer killed in frontage-road acciden...

There are 12 comments on the The Journal Times Online story from Dec 13, 2006, titled 14-year-old Aquaducks performer killed in frontage-road acciden.... In it, The Journal Times Online reports that:

The car ran into the semi at about 2:30 p.m. Tuesday. She was pronounced dead at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times Online.

Lynzays Dad

Franksville, WI

#1 Dec 27, 2006
Lynzay Marie Legois Daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, aunt, friend..........angel. Our family would like to express our deepest gratitude for all the support during such a difficult time. Your prayers, words, flowers, letters, gifts, and monetary contributions to the Lynzay Legois Memorial Scholarship Fund mean more than words can ever express. We all know that Lynzay was wise beyond her years. She put others before herself and was kind, loving, and considerate even when no one was watching. It amazes us that even in her death; she is bringing peace and harmony to our lives. Lynzay had a saying that she held dear, "wish it. dream it. do it." Please keep this in all of your hearts. We can all wish and dream, but let's also do as Lynzay has taught us during her short, but full life. In our family alone, we can't tell you how much she has inspired us to better ourselves; whether it's learning more about religion and becoming closer to God, quitting smoking, obtaining a pilot's license, or publishing a fairytale in her honor. We all want to be better for her in our own special way. We can't imagine how she has inspired her friends, fellow classmates, St Lucy's congregation, and people she didn't even know. Lynzay will be with us forever, she is safe in Heaven. Think of her when you see a lake, a Weeping Willow, or a church. Remember her when you hear a beautiful song or see a cheerleader. Dance for her at a celebration instead of sitting it out. Do a handstand, just because you can (but not when the teacher leaves the room). Sing for her with love and volume so she can hear you in Heaven. Be as kind as she was, and if you see someone alone, give them comfort. Be positive, and remember...wish it, dream it, and DO it. Sincerely, The family of Lynzay Legois Contact Information: If Lynzay has inspired you in some way, it would mean a great deal to hear about it. St. Lucy's school will forward your comments to our family. If you have pictures or stories, please share them to help us all heal. We are in the process of creating a website in Lynzay's honor. The site address is: www.lynzay.com . Information will be posted over the next couple of weeks. Again, we all would like to thank everyone for your support during this difficult time. Lynzay will be watching over us all from Heaven. St Lucy's School 3035 Drexel Ave Racine WI 53405
Lynzays Dad

Franksville, WI

#2 Dec 27, 2006
I know this whole thing is bigger than both me, and my Daughter Lynzay.

In a lot of ways Lynzay was wise beyond her years, and I have to live up to that. Some how Lynzay knew how do what she was taught, and ignore what see saw.

LYNZAY lived as ROMANS chapter12, 2 to12.

Like never before I will be of service to my fellowship, my church, and of course my customers vendors, and employees, as I have energy to burn to get me to heaven to someday be with God .

I hope the true promise of Christmas, can ring though to all of us.

May the true promise of Christmas ring trough into the new year
Cameron Mahnke

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2007
Hi Mr. Legois...i really hope you read this...i knew your daughter really well...and i have had such a hard time with all of this...i cant begin to think of how you feel...I remeber one time..i was with her...and i told her this, that i had heard...i told her it remined me of her...it was... I Look To The Sky, Because I Know Your There...i dont know why that remineded me of her..but it did..she just laughed it off....that will never leave my mind...when i am in pain of her loss...i loook the the ksy as often as i can...it brings great comfort to know that she is watching me from above with God...I loved her to a great degree, as a person and as a friend! She stood for the meaning of life...I dont know if you know who i am...but I remeber meeting you two or three times...I go to Lutheran High School.im 15..and i hope by the end of the school year to have a special project done for you...that i have been working on for almost 3 months...i am going to hand deliver it to you...to your house..and present it....my heart went into it..and i hope you love it...consider it a Graduation Gift..for YOU and LYNZAY! I pray for you and Lynzay every night...my thoughts go out to you.. With Love Cameron Mahnke...i wood really appreciate it if you called me...so i know you got this and so i could ask u a few thing! 12629397531 Thanks
Rick

Oak Creek, WI

#4 Apr 22, 2007
Dear Cameron,
I just read your letter now.
Sorry so slow to reply, but I really look forward to meeting you. I will call you to give you my address, and phone number.
Also please check out www.lynzay.org
I know you can make the Varsity team as Lynzay would say just "Wish it Dream it Do it"
Sincerely,
Rick Legois
Victoria Schuebel

Kenosha, WI

#5 Apr 25, 2007
Rick,
I feel odd contacting you online, but I want everyone who reads this to know how special Lynzay was. It's been almost 5 months now and I havn't been to visit, or call, as I have wanted to every 12th of the month.
I checked out the website and it's awesome! I miss Lynzay so much. Lately I can't seem to get her out of my head, in the weirdest ways too! I'm making a book for a final project in a class of mine, dedicated to Lynzay, and I would like you to see it someday. Everytime we throw up a stunt at cheer practice I think of Lynzay. When I practice the piano, or see my old pillow case with the rainbow on it; Lynzay had one just like it..hahaa. It's amazing how someone so young and someone I didn't know very long could touch my life so incredibly. I have not stopped praying, for your family and to Lynzay. She gives me strength on the days I feel like calling it quits, or giving up on something. She gives me inspiration to be a better person, every single day. If there is anyway I can help with the website or anything please let me know!
Rick

Oak Creek, WI

#6 Jun 9, 2007
Victoria Schuebel wrote:
Rick,
I feel odd contacting you online, but I want everyone who reads this to know how special Lynzay was. It's been almost 5 months now and I havn't been to visit, or call, as I have wanted to every 12th of the month.
I checked out the website and it's awesome! I miss Lynzay so much. Lately I can't seem to get her out of my head, in the weirdest ways too! I'm making a book for a final project in a class of mine, dedicated to Lynzay, and I would like you to see it someday. Everytime we throw up a stunt at cheer practice I think of Lynzay. When I practice the piano, or see my old pillow case with the rainbow on it; Lynzay had one just like it..hahaa. It's amazing how someone so young and someone I didn't know very long could touch my life so incredibly. I have not stopped praying, for your family and to Lynzay. She gives me strength on the days I feel like calling it quits, or giving up on something. She gives me inspiration to be a better person, every single day. If there is anyway I can help with the website or anything please let me know!
Dear Victoria,
Thank you for contacting me as I just found your message now.
It means so much to me to hear how Lynzay has inspired you. I have had sutch a hard time with the fact I made a mistake driving and the guilt that goes along with it, I have to live one day at a time now or even a hour at a time. I have to reach for the positives Like www.lynzay.org and it means so much to me to know about your school project. Please contact me as I would love to see it and with your pemission post it on Lynzay.org .
Please email me @ barefootnit@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Lynzays Web Daddy Rick :)
hey rick

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Oct 27, 2007
well im taylor the one who made a project for lynzay..........the pic on her page with ur cat ...that one well you said i could pick out like a song for it well i think the best one for it would be"pictures of one" by the last goodnight! i think it would be purfect and you and her would love it well if you want to contact me, my e-mail is taylor_hvizdak_123@hotmail.com ....thanks a bunch

love lots taylor...<3
Samantha

Fond Du Lac, WI

#8 Nov 9, 2007
hey lynzay,
i miss u so much. i really miss you. i dont know how many times a day i pray to you and think of you. it just doesnt feel right that your gone. rick i want to say thankyou for talking to me. you are a great guy and im very sorry for the loss. REST IN PEACE LYNZAY!
allyssa and taylor

Franksville, WI

#9 Dec 8, 2007
lynzay,
we both miss you very much. it is coming upon the 12th and everyone is beginning to realize that you are actually gone. sometimes it feels like we are going to wake up and see you at school. you were an angel on earth. we love you and miss you.
zach

Brookfield, WI

#10 Jan 21, 2009
I really like water skiing i hope your pain of losing. Lynzay heals more and more every day I like you to.
zach

Brookfield, WI

#11 Jan 21, 2009
hi
Rick Legois

United States

#12 Oct 26, 2010
the things we get to do in memory of Lynzay are gifts...
And i know to do my best, trusting the rest
www.lynzay.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturtevant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) May 20 truth be told 41
Jay’s dispen-sary. A d d y s IRs n XR etc May 13 Jaye jay 1
fake vietnam vet Apr '18 upsetoverfakeviet... 1
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Apr '18 1-19-3-18abt 2,002
Anime Midwest convention Mar '18 Anonymous 1
News Gay Wisconsin Teen Nominated For Prom Queen (May '08) Dec '17 Dennyj 42
Review: Marie Nicole Angel Dec '17 MARIE NICOLE ANGEL 7

Sturtevant Jobs

Personal Finance

Sturtevant Mortgages