Biggest Coward of them ALL

Biggest Coward of them ALL

Posted in the Sturgis Forum

Sleestak

Boulder, CO

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Hurtful isn't it lady boy?
Sleestak

Boulder, CO

#3 Aug 13, 2011
All Squawwwwk and no walk. You piss and moan, but who have you fought, old man? NOBODY. that's right, isn't it? Pathetic aging queen

You make me sick, and I'm your GOD... Tsk tsk tsk.

No fight record, no witnesses to anything you've done. Hmmmm.... Wanna be actor, wanna be fighter, wanna be tough guy, keyboard commando.

Lady boy Mikey.

So sad.:(
Buy the Book

Manorville, NY

#4 Aug 13, 2011
Buy the Book you freak
God of the USa hells angels

FINd out why the USA Hells angels fear the God of the USA hells angels so much .

Its call God of the USa hells angels.

ask that Hollywood freak Kurt sutter to give you the season 4 for free and see if he tell you to fck off also.

Looks like you ran out of excuse why the USA hells angel get shit on in news by a man and do nothing.

why do the USA hells angels kill women and children for nothing but punk out to the God of the USA hells angels ?

Buy the Book Freak
Sleestak

Boulder, CO

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Crapflood!!!
Buy the Book

Manorville, NY

#6 Aug 13, 2011
Sleestak wrote:
Crapflood!!!
Buy the Book you freak
God of the USa hells angels

FINd out why the USA Hells angels fear the God of the USA hells angels so much .

Its called God of the USA hells angels.

ask that Hollywood freak Kurt sutter to give you the season 4 for free and see if he tell you to fck off also.

Looks like you ran out of excuse why the USA hells angel get shit on in news by a man and do nothing.

why do the USA hells angels kill women and children for nothing but punk out to the God of the USA hells angels ?

Buy the Book Freak
Sleestak

Boulder, CO

#7 Aug 13, 2011
Buy the Book wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy the Book you freak
God of the USa hells angels
FINd out why the USA Hells angels fear the God of the USA hells angels so much .
Its called God of the USA hells angels.
ask that Hollywood freak Kurt sutter to give you the season 4 for free and see if he tell you to fck off also.
Looks like you ran out of excuse why the USA hells angel get shit on in news by a man and do nothing.
why do the USA hells angels kill women and children for nothing but punk out to the God of the USA hells angels ?
Buy the Book Freak
Just because you think you have a "book" does not in actuality a book make. Overacting imagination, Lady Boy Mikey. You see, allegations do not a conviction make, either. Even a retard like you knows these things. How DUMB do you think everyone else is???
All Squawwwwk and no walk. You piss and moan, but who have you fought, old man? NOBODY. that's right, isn't it? Pathetic aging queen

You make me sick, and I'm your GOD... Tsk tsk tsk.

No fight record, no witnesses to anything you've done. Hmmmm.... Wanna be actor, wanna be fighter, wanna be tough guy, keyboard commando.

Lady boy Mikey.

So sad.:(
Buy the Book

Manorville, NY

#8 Aug 13, 2011
Sleestak wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you think you have a "book" does not in actuality a book make. Overacting imagination, Lady Boy Mikey. You see, allegations do not a conviction make, either. Even a retard like you knows these things. How DUMB do you think everyone else is???
All Squawwwwk and no walk. You piss and moan, but who have you fought, old man? NOBODY. that's right, isn't it? Pathetic aging queen
You make me sick, and I'm your GOD... Tsk tsk tsk.
No fight record, no witnesses to anything you've done. Hmmmm.... Wanna be actor, wanna be fighter, wanna be tough guy, keyboard commando.
Lady boy Mikey.
So sad.:(
Buy the Book Kurt and find out.

sheetrock is hard work Ask that coward hells angel Lofranco from NY state he was a sheetrocker also

Are you Kurt sutter making fun of working class people ? You seem to hate everyone but hells angels ?
Sleestak

Boulder, CO

#9 Aug 13, 2011
Buy the Book wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy the Book Kurt and find out.
sheetrock is hard work Ask that coward hells angel Lofranco from NY state he was a sheetrocker also
Are you Kurt sutter making fun of working class people ? You seem to hate everyone but hells angels ?
You and I both know there is NO book, retard. What's it called? Who published it? How many copies? Paperback or hardcover? Major bookstores? A quick google search shows ZERO books authored or about you, dumbass.

All Squawwwwk and no walk. You piss and moan, but who have you fought, old man? NOBODY. that's right, isn't it? Pathetic aging queen

You make me sick, and I'm your GOD... Tsk tsk tsk.

No fight record, no witnesses to anything you've done. Hmmmm.... Wanna be actor, wanna be fighter, wanna be tough guy, keyboard commando.

Lady boy Mikey.

So sad.:(
Buy the Book

Manorville, NY

#10 Aug 13, 2011
Sleestak wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know there is NO book, retard. What's it called? Who published it? How many copies? Paperback or hardcover? Major bookstores? A quick google search shows ZERO books authored or about you, dumbass.
All Squawwwwk and no walk. You piss and moan, but who have you fought, old man? NOBODY. that's right, isn't it? Pathetic aging queen
You make me sick, and I'm your GOD... Tsk tsk tsk.
No fight record, no witnesses to anything you've done. Hmmmm.... Wanna be actor, wanna be fighter, wanna be tough guy, keyboard commando.
Lady boy Mikey.
So sad.:(
Buy the book and find out .

Your only 1 of thousands that trolled the God of the USa hells angels Kurt

yea I know only rich men born and married to Hollywood families can write yea yea.

Buy the Book Kurt and find out.

sheetrock is hard work Ask that coward hells angel Lofranco from NY state he was a sheetrocker also

Are you Kurt sutter making fun of working class people ? You seem to hate everyone but hells angels ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturgis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hells angels give head on the highway to every ... (Jun '11) Jul 22 Hells angels suck... 22
News INTERVIEW: Sheriff Mark Kessler (Oct '09) Jul 22 Doc 15
Sturgis Music Selection (Sep '12) May '15 Musikologist 11
Are there any lesbian girls in Spearfish (May '12) May '15 Lace 2
News LA man arrested in stabbing at Sturgis rally (Aug '12) Apr '15 Nina Hoover 9
News Glencoe CampResort and Rock'N the Rally sold (Jan '09) Mar '15 Teresa 16
News New chiropractic CEO cracks glass ceiling at Ph... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Chiropractor From... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sturgis Mortgages