The Chicken headed army of filthy fo...

The Chicken headed army of filthy fowl festering freaks has arrived

Posted in the Sturgis Forum

God of USA hells angels

Hoboken, NJ

#1 Jul 27, 2012
we do not have 400 USA hells angel maggot c#nted chicken headed beak Bobbing Knob Gobbling filthy fowl festering face f#cked fairy freaks left in the USA . Sounds like the USA hells angel are counting the men they date in those numbers.
Really

Uniondale, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2012
You don't use Amboy NJ as your IP address anymore.. Are you on the run? Your just a keyboard commando that couldn't even volunteer right if you had to. Boy Mike Yevtuck who goes to the Philippines to molest boys.
God of USA hells angels wrote:
we do not have 400 USA hells angel maggot c#nted chicken headed beak Bobbing Knob Gobbling filthy fowl festering face f#cked fairy freaks left in the USA . Sounds like the USA hells angel are counting the men they date in those numbers.
God of USA hells angels

Newark, NJ

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Mike yevtuck is the God of the USA hells angels if any USA hells angel wants to say other wise Mike yevtuck is at this very moment in the USA at 97 pacific Blvd. Cliffwood beach NJ 07735 7326731269

fight or live it with you USa hells angel Coward Libel me won't help you the World knows who Mike yevtuck is anyone can check his clear record for 50 USA dollars .
God of USA hells angels

Newark, NJ

#4 Aug 31, 2012
East meadow Look online you will see Mike yevtuck the God of the USa hells angels pictures and address if you want to libel him do it in person you coward.

Mike yevtuck Goes to the Philippines to beat up USA hells angels USA hells angels are known for crimes against women and children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturgis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The National Anthem Is A Dastardly 'Neo-Confede... Aug '17 okimar 3
Hells angels give head on the highway to every ... (Jun '11) Aug '17 Sara 27
As you Cheer Tiany Schuster my buddy just shot ... Jul '17 CashCow 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Sturgis Music Selection (Sep '12) May '17 Musikologist 14
Robert harkins (Apr '17) Apr '17 Smh 1
News New chiropractic CEO cracks glass ceiling at Ph... (Jan '15) Apr '17 annasmart 8

Sturgis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sturgis Mortgages