This forum should make it kind of har...

This forum should make it kind of hard for you to pretend this never happened

Posted in the Sturgis Forum

God of theUS hells angels

Cresskill, NJ

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Do I need to rent a Billboard ?

USA Hells angels are just scumbags . Your name should belong to the real world war 2 hero's and not one of your gang members was part of that.

Your History starts continues and ends with crimes against women and children. You coward USA hells angels have always hid behind pretend fag fighter freaks like Fat Vinny Fat peewee chuck zito just a gang of non fighting geeks that in return hid behind the gang of non fighting geeks

I have always stood before you freaks as a man and your God and till today you cowards still hate fear and respect my power.

In the presence of your God You feel the pain and terror you have put so many Innocent women and children through all across the USA.

DENY your GOD But you will always Fear him just the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturgis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The National Anthem Is A Dastardly 'Neo-Confede... Aug '17 okimar 3
Hells angels give head on the highway to every ... (Jun '11) Aug '17 Sara 27
As you Cheer Tiany Schuster my buddy just shot ... Jul '17 CashCow 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Sturgis Music Selection (Sep '12) May '17 Musikologist 14
Robert harkins (Apr '17) Apr '17 Smh 1
News New chiropractic CEO cracks glass ceiling at Ph... (Jan '15) Apr '17 annasmart 8

Sturgis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sturgis Mortgages