Sturgis employer sued over ARNG service

Sturgis employer sued over ARNG service

There are 2 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Sturgis employer sued over ARNG service. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

The government is accusing a southwestern Michigan factory of breaking the law by failing to reinstate a member of the Army National Guard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

MrAtlanta

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2009
There is always two sides to the story I think maybe the National Guard only know one!
Davie

Ray, MI

#2 Mar 18, 2009
First of all, no one and no company can and should ask anyone to sign anything stating that reinstatement of employment can be denied. Not only is this NOT enforceable, but it is ignorant on a company's part to do so. I highly doubt any judge would even consider an agreement. No company can overrule Federal Law. And if this Hansen is from the same family that runs another packaging company on Monroe in GR, then I believe that they would do this. I knew one of them years ago personally and I was never impressed. Speak on the side of the mouths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturgis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girlfriend doesn't want to help w/ household bills (Apr '13) May '16 RecoveringDoormat 13
News Man Gets 30-60 Years In Prison For Sexual Assau... Jan '16 7-17-32-34-59-(28) 1
xanne and kurt (Dec '15) Dec '15 homewreckers 1
carls rd drug slum lord (May '15) Nov '15 doshia scott 3
Debate: Marijuana - Sturgis, MI (Sep '10) Nov '15 britt 9
Moving to Bronson (Aug '11) Aug '15 tiger51 8
carls rd (May '15) May '15 cotton 1

Sturgis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sturgis Mortgages