First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need info

Morganfield, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
someone point me in the direction to someone who can mow my lawn for me and do a great job.i need name and number please. thanx
longgonesue21374

Crofton, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
how bout butch vinroes hes cheap and cuts grass , i mean thats all u can ask
need info

Morganfield, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2013
anyone know anybodys yard he mows so i can check out his work.i have a breathing problem and cant do mine anymore but i need it done right
theman

Utica, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Check out his work? It's January lol
need info

Morganfield, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2013
im 58 years old got to get someone early dont like last minute stuff.i just wanted to check with a couple of his customers on his work.i guess i might take a chance with this tlc logan company.
Customer

Morganfield, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Jones Lawn Services located in Sturgis. 2709521608 is the number listed on there trailer. They have mowed my yard for the past few years and really good
need info

Morganfield, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Customer wrote:
Jones Lawn Services located in Sturgis. 2709521608 is the number listed on there trailer. They have mowed my yard for the past few years and really good
where are u located so i could check with you on there work.
Yard work

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Customer wrote:
My dad used Jones for several years. Very reasonable prices for 10 acre yard.
need info

Morganfield, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
i have eight what do they charge for 10
Customer

Morganfield, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Sturgis. They have a website its http://joneslawnservices.webs.com/

The old Shouse house where the Stengers live now, last I heard and saw they were mowing that as well, there on 60 coming towards Sturgis.
Haha

Cadiz, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
CTL or JOHNS lawn care is best way to go in this town.
lol

Morganfield, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Haha wrote:
CTL or JOHNS lawn care is best way to go in this town.
Ya if u want to b overcharged
sturgis resident

Morganfield, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
i have never used johns but i have ctl. they did not do a very good job.they run over my flowers several times even after i said something to them.his workers dont care.i have hired vinroe to do mine and he has done fine job for the last year ive had him.he does the work hisself instead of using kids
Good job

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Johns lawncare 2709522158 he has been mowing my yard along with my mothers yard for about 3 years now. Very professional and reasonable as far as prices go.
jim wallace

Morganfield, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2013
butch does my yard for several years.i live in town he only charges me $30 to mow trim and clear off all drives, porches and walkways. try him i promise uou will be happy with his work
Sexy

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 May 22, 2013
Derek johns can mow my yard any day if u know what I'm saying!:)
Derek

Chicago, IL

#19 May 22, 2013
i will trim ur bush for free and clean out ur gutter pipes if you know what i mean
Sexy

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 May 22, 2013
What you waiting on?
Derek

Morganfield, KY

#21 May 22, 2013
give me ur name or number
Sexy

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 May 22, 2013
Can't!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturgis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black mustang 1 hr Just saying 22
excited to tell about Shelley Singleton 1 hr Just saying 17
Jennifer stinnett Owen rulesburg Watson whateve... 2 hr Replaced 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Groot 757
Amity Bivins Fri Tell it like it is 33
Union County Yard Sale (Sep '16) Apr 19 D O C 9
Brandee Cowan Apr 19 girl 4

Sturgis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sturgis Mortgages