big g's bowling alley
aggrevated

Cadiz, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I went there tonight with my family to have some fun but what turned out to be a joke really they charges for one game of bowling for each person in this one game 275 and even charged my cousin for her lil boy that is two 275 as well and he pushed the ball maybe one am I wrong for feeling like this and jumped my daughter for how she threw the ball like it wasn't an accident u come to me about my kids not a child
bowlingpinhead

Cadiz, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2012
well if you factor in the fact that he pays lights , water ,gas ,water, help,insurance mortgage and everything else id say 275 a game aint that bad , , no matter how old , i mean when that machine returns the ball it isnt smart enough to know that a 2 yr old threw it or a 30 yr old , as for your daughter , is he jumped her for that then he was wrong , no matter what the circumstances. Gary has a temper and should leave it at home , if your daughetr did this more than once then he should of said something to the parent, as to refinish them floors after these accidental ball drops is way up in the twenty thousand dollar range .. u should of said something to him instead of trying to ruin a mans business on here ..
tommy

Morganfield, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2012
maybe he should act different and dress different and people wouldnt talk about him
Bowler

Richland, IN

#4 Nov 2, 2012
It shouldn't matter what the man wears! If it was not for Gary, white trash Union Countians wouldn't have anything to do on a weekend. Unless you count sitting up town or cruising fun! A two year old shouldn't even be at a bowling alley, they can't bowl. If the child picked up the ball and rolled it down the lane.. then yes they should be charged. It just really pisses me off that somebody is trying to bring something fun to this pathetic town and people like you "aggrevated" and "Tommy" come on here and bad mouth him.
jake walker

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Yeah y'all are pathetic! If you don't have the money to spare you don't need to be at a damn bowling alley anyway!!! Keep your white trash drama away from there! Bowling alleys are for people that want to have fun! Not pieces of shit that ain't got no money!!! Gary's a awesome guy! You really have to do something completely stupid to piss that man off! Idc what any of you say!
john

Morganfield, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2012
wow jake walker running ghat rubber lip again. no suprise at all. always running that mouth
In Response

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
aggrevated wrote:
I went there tonight with my family to have some fun but what turned out to be a joke really they charges for one game of bowling for each person in this one game 275 and even charged my cousin for her lil boy that is two 275 as well and he pushed the ball maybe one am I wrong for feeling like this and jumped my daughter for how she threw the ball like it wasn't an accident u come to me about my kids not a child
Because you asked if you were wrong in feeling negative about your bowling alley experience, I'll respond. Yes, it seems a bit far-fetched to complain about the very low and reasonable price of $2.75 per game. Additionally, it seems wrong to complain about paying $2.75 for a toddler's game since you apparently elected to allow the little one to bowl. I expect your family knew that a 2 year old could not bowl, could barely lift a bowling ball, and that you'd be paying $2.75 simply to watch him/her push the ball one time. When you entered the bowling alley and were asked how many would be bowling, you should not have included the child as a bowler. You sound like a cheap skate and a chronic complainer.
i know things

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Bowler wrote:
It shouldn't matter what the man wears! If it was not for Gary, white trash Union Countians wouldn't have anything to do on a weekend. Unless you count sitting up town or cruising fun! A two year old shouldn't even be at a bowling alley, they can't bowl. If the child picked up the ball and rolled it down the lane.. then yes they should be charged. It just really pisses me off that somebody is trying to bring something fun to this pathetic town and people like you "aggrevated" and "Tommy" come on here and bad mouth him.
you are no better than the 'tommy' you bad mouthed or the citizens of union county as to whom you refer to as 'white trash'. real classy on your part!
concerned

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
O think the bowling ally is a great family spot and a big plus for sturgis
john

Morganfield, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Bowler wrote:
you saying 2 year old shouldnt be there. thought it was a family fun place. this must be a teenager. could you tell us the right age to go to bowling alley.
Really

Madisonville, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Nick Day and April always causing drama about something. You guys must have not had Morgan and Mallory to babysit for you, so you could not watch your children April. White Trash drama
Bowler

Princeton, KY

#13 Apr 13, 2013
A two year old can't bowl! I am not a teenager, I am a grown women! The right age to go bowling is when you are able to pick up a bowling ball and be able to throw it down the lane without drooling all over it! It's but a damn daycare!
john wrote:
<quoted text>you saying 2 year old shouldnt be there. thought it was a family fun place. this must be a teenager. could you tell us the right age to go to bowling alley.
Pathetic

Florence, KY

#14 Apr 15, 2013
I'm not going to post my name on here because I'm actually friends with the Wrights. But, the bowling alley is a complete JOKE! He would have been better off just keeping that restaurant of his and making it into something nicer than a little kitchen shack! He over charges for the food at the bowling alley and its disgusting and not worth the money. Probably if he had someone working for him besides his wife they could lower prices because she would have a REAL job and bring in an actual income. I highly doubt that place will be open for another year. They can't make it.
harry buttlick

Morganfield, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
I'm not going to post my name on here because I'm actually friends with the Wrights. But, the bowling alley is a complete JOKE! He would have been better off just keeping that restaurant of his and making it into something nicer than a little kitchen shack! He over charges for the food at the bowling alley and its disgusting and not worth the money. Probably if he had someone working for him besides his wife they could lower prices because she would have a REAL job and bring in an actual income. I highly doubt that place will be open for another year. They can't make it.
Amen
All for kids

Oak Grove, KY

#16 Apr 16, 2013
I personally think its a good place little out dated but it gives u sumthin 2 do and is cheap fun, rc track is nice 2...I tip my hat to Gary and his family for at least tryin to make a place for family fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sturgis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union County needs to be run by Bible based Judge 2 hr friend 3
Waverly gas station 6 hr ucman34 20
News Update to the Criminal Arrest in Union County (Feb '10) 13 hr friend 31
Tammy and Amy Slaton (Jul '16) Fri Yuck 32
UC wrestling going to state Thu stankfist 2
Kristy Black (Mar '17) Thu eager4you 19
Morgan d Feb 14 Charles 70

Sturgis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance