Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,188

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175159 Jan 14, 2013
Hudson also spends his whole days on topix or either at work! His life must be very plain and unsatisfying! He tries to go on topix to fufill it! After we have scared him away, I'm he will be stuck with life losing its meaning, after working and not doing anything else. The way he speaks shows how fanatically obsessed he is with his career and that he probably doesn't have kids or a family.
Bunho is Boozo

Monrovia, CA

#175160 Jan 14, 2013
bunHo, IT'S NOT AS BAD AS YOUR TRYING TO MAKE OUT.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175161 Jan 14, 2013
Hudson probably doesn't support monogamy fully either simply because although he knows its wrong and isn't against it, he wishes and probably hopes as well as fantasising of himself being in a situation of polygamy, to help fufill the lack of love in his life due to him having no kids, family, or friends. I doubt he gets along well with his roommates either! But no sympathy for him, just laugh at him, as wisdom who was personified as a women in proverbs laughs at people who rejected her, since he brought it on himself!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175162 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He has yes, that idiot Hudson.
Although I disagree with both of them on several issues neither are as completely clueless as you are, not even close to the same category.

Mike and I may have rather intense disagreements, but you take first prize on not having a clue what you are talking about.
Bunho is Boozo

Monrovia, CA

#175168 Jan 14, 2013
It's not BunHo's fault his mother kept him around.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175169 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I disagree with both of them on several issues neither are as completely clueless as you are, not even close to the same category.
Mike and I may have rather intense disagreements, but you take first prize on not having a clue what you are talking about.
How dare you! You have proven yourself to be equally foolish as mikey!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175170 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law.
That is because it has been abused so many times be people who confess to be winsome, but are only poor lonely bastards!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175171 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a sh!t about your accounts Squeaky.
I'm not replying, just telling you to shove it.
Can't stand your ground?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175172 Jan 14, 2013
Bunho is Boozo wrote:
It's not BunHo's fault his mother kept him around.
Posting under another username because you can't face me outright anymore? Did you also post as heart and mind, but both egos got crushed?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175173 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My alleged "lie" I assume is saying that you said Clinton wasn't impeached. You did. You said his impeachment failed. Many times.
You are wrong. It did not fail. He was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. It's history. Anyone can easily look it up.
Bringing up arguements left in the past? I don't see you dropping it!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175174 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My alleged "lie" I assume is saying that you said Clinton wasn't impeached. You did. You said his impeachment failed. Many times.
You are wrong. It did not fail. He was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. It's history. Anyone can easily look it up.
Are you also being a hypocrite just to get Hudson excited and make him think you like him so you are able to use him better?
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#175175 Jan 14, 2013
LL could also stand for LugieLongers.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#175176 Jan 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
...At least I can have some respect for the "Die! f@G! Die!" type of homophobe, at least they are honest, and have some kind of balls. But you are a sniveling little pussy who tries to make his bigotry seem noble....
I have no respect for ad hominem argument; insults are an irrational fallacy. I've never used the terrible language Rose advocates and I never will. I've always written, there is nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality.

I like to quote the gay marriage protectors like this:

Xavier Bongibault, a member of a group called Plus Gay Sans Mariage -- More Gay Without Marriage -- said the demonstration is not for the homophobic.

He said many people who are gay or support gay rights believe marriage should be reserved for heterosexuals.

"In France marriage is not a contract about love: it is a contract that creates the framework for the protection of children. I believe a child must have a mother and father," he said. "Everyone has the right to get married. I am homosexual but if I wanted to get married I could find a woman. Marriage has certain conditions, the main one of which is that it has to be between a man and woman."

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/0...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#175178 Jan 14, 2013
Here's another gay organization that defends marriage as one man and one woman:
http://www.homovox.com/
Horsert

Monrovia, CA

#175180 Jan 14, 2013
FrankO yo lost your decoder ring again.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175182 Jan 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I have no respect for ad hominem argument; insults are an irrational fallacy. I've never used the terrible language Rose advocates and I never will. I've always written, there is nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality.
I like to quote the gay marriage protectors like this:
Xavier Bongibault, a member of a group called Plus Gay Sans Mariage -- More Gay Without Marriage -- said the demonstration is not for the homophobic.
He said many people who are gay or support gay rights believe marriage should be reserved for heterosexuals.
"In France marriage is not a contract about love: it is a contract that creates the framework for the protection of children. I believe a child must have a mother and father," he said. "Everyone has the right to get married. I am homosexual but if I wanted to get married I could find a woman. Marriage has certain conditions, the main one of which is that it has to be between a man and woman."
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/0...
Why do you think homosexuality is ok, but not marriage? Twisting the bibles words because you are too weak and winsome to stick to the gospel and support what you believe in? Also, mikey tries to hide it, but he also supports gay marriage.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#175184 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you! You have proven yourself to be equally foolish as mikey!
Nothing for me to dare, most here have more education than you do I suspect.

You talk about the Saxons sacking Rome ( it was the Visigoths and later the Vandals ) you talk about Roman Catholic church being founded in Brittan, no it was centuries later and not in Britton, that was the Anglican church founded in Brittan during the time of Elizabeth 1 a thousand years after the fall of the Roman empire ( west anyway ).

You talk as if you didn’t understand that Rome was Christian empire a hundred years before it fell ( much longer for the eastern empire )

You talk as if early Christians were less violent…. All history is against you there, that religion was spread at the point of a sword.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#175185 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How you followed through British politics? Why do you assume you have more than you? And you tried to make yourself sound like an experienced gamer, by saying you played pacman then and went on it, and followed it through, your ignorance of modern gaming proves you as a liar. Why do you want to sound like you have more than you do? Do you feel you aren't good enough?
My friggin god you're touched.

"How you followed through British politics?" How he followed WHAT through Brit politics? That question wasn't a complete one. You're making little sense these days.

"Why do you assume you have more than you?" Why does he assume he has more than he has? WTF? Try calming down a bit and get your thoughts together, then post them so they make sense. Take a few deep breaths.

Pacman? From what I read of that he mentioned it in reference to his age. In that respect he's like me. Pacman was out when I was in college. My girlfriend and I would play it with her daughter. As time passed I moved on and lost any urge to play video games apart from the occasional time waster moment. Some of us don't obsess over them and don't waste our every waking moment playing them or banging away on the computer. I

Location hidden

#175186 Jan 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs says even a fool is wise in his own eyes! Jesus said that even a fool is wise if he keeps is mouth shut!
Now that is foresight. They knew of you 2000 years prior to your birth!

Location hidden

#175188 Jan 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Extra nutty!
I think ol' largelanguage would make an excellent member of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Studio-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Leaders Merchant Services LLC 5 hr Dawhoune 2
Jamie Foxx SUCKS ! (Apr '09) Sat Target 25
I like Beverly Hills as a NZer Oct 17 Michael K Mair 1
Hostels with style: The Big Six Oct 17 kartal nakliyat 1
Beware Oct 17 Private Investigator 1
Victorville Family Calls For Traffic Light At D... Oct 16 Packman77 2
Elizabeth Pena dies at 55; actress in 'The Incr... Oct 16 Big mike 2

Studio-City News Video

Studio-City Dating
Find my Match