Of A Drive-Thru, Killing Coyotes, PED...

Of A Drive-Thru, Killing Coyotes, PED Xing, School Borders & More

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Sep 12, 2011, titled Of A Drive-Thru, Killing Coyotes, PED Xing, School Borders & More. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Do you have a question about Studio City? Community activist Lisa Sarkin is answering questions about history and issues in our area in thisA You Ask ... Studio City Patch Answers A column.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Don S

Northridge, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Why were 3 police cars parked above 13070 Blairwood Drive in Studio City today with a police helicopter circling over the area for at least an hour? Sept. 14 around 11 a.m.-12:a.m. What was going down. The helicopter made deafeaning noise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Studio-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caitlyn Jenner: Kris mistreated me - I felt she... 8 hr Nathan Ehrlich 1
News At the mercy of the climate jihadists 17 hr litesong 26
News 6 Hospitalized After Mysterious Odor Hits Mira ... Sun Jim 1
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) May 30 hoktemberyanci91 122
News Barstow Police Department Responds To Story Abo... May 30 Go Blue Forever 8
News Suge Knight Hires Former Attorney For Michael J... May 30 Sleepingboy 3
News Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, ... May 27 nacy11 1
More from around the web

Studio-City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]