Du-Pars restaurant Studio City, CA.

Du-Pars restaurant Studio City, CA.

Posted in the Studio-City Forum

Betty

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Du-Pars restaurant in Studio City is not what it once was. It may have had a grand history but after recently visiting there, we found that the food was way over priced along with the poor service. The bathrooms were not very clean but that's because a lot of kids and homeless hang out in the back parking lot behind Du-Pars. If you like poor quality plus being around old Hollywood, well ok then but Du-Pars it not the place it once was.
GenXr

United States

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Betty wrote:
Du-Pars restaurant in Studio City is not what it once was. It may have had a grand history but after recently visiting there, we found that the food was way over priced along with the poor service. The bathrooms were not very clean but that's because a lot of kids and homeless hang out in the back parking lot behind Du-Pars. If you like poor quality plus being around old Hollywood, well ok then but Du-Pars it not the place it once was.
Sorry to hear that about Du-Pars, I guess nothing ever stays the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Studio-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Domestic violence allegations from 1996 surface... Sat Ted Haggard s Gos... 2
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) Fri donaldF895 79
News Essential Politics: Angry, raw and racially cha... Aug 26 Christsharians on... 1
Review: Lisa Merkle Design, llc Aug 26 Mary M 1
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Aug 24 Chuck E 44
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) Aug 24 Susan 535
News Help Needed To Identify Woman Whose Body Was Fo... Aug 21 Leslie 1

Studio-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Studio-City Mortgages