Los Angeles River Future Means Cleane...

Los Angeles River Future Means Cleaner Water, More Parks and Less Concrete

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 13, 2011, titled Los Angeles River Future Means Cleaner Water, More Parks and Less Concrete. In it, Patch.com reports that:

More than 200 community activists attended the second report on the future of the Los Angeles River and the San Fernando Valley tributaries in a four-hour meeting Wednesday at the CBS Radford Studios in Studio City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Joe Nelson

Phelan, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2011
Kool Idea! How can we do it with LA facing Chapter 9 municipal bankruptcy by 2013?
Easy

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Oct 19, 2011
Joe Nelson wrote:
Kool Idea! How can we do it with LA facing Chapter 9 municipal bankruptcy by 2013?
Come on, we will definitely be bailed out. Washington will give us the money, because It will create lots of city jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Studio-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Freemasons Has Spread Across the U.S. - '33 & B... 9 hr See U been East eh 1
News Join me at the Women's March 15 hr Heavyweight March 1
Review: Megan Carolyn Perry Fri megan 1
Review: Jessica Stroup Fri JESSICA STROUP 1
News First Oscars of awards season to be bestowed on... Jan 14 Liberals make me ... 5
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan 14 Walls work 4,563
News Increased Gang Activity in West Valley - Report (Mar '17) Jan 14 LOCO 2

Studio-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Studio-City Mortgages