“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Love the look! Sweet! Wonderful smile.

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#3 Jun 29, 2013
LOL!

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Thorn-in-Flesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh YAWN! Again you comfort yourself with that hoary old fairy tale that anyone - ANYONE ON EARTH - might be jealous of your pathetic life...
Try sucking your thumb or a pacifier next time or cry yourself to sleep!
It's a great life when you are sucking someones elses money, lol.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Shark week?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Thorn-in-Flesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The shark got banned - AGAIN. Guess her beloved Asians are going to make soup from her fins...
LMBO!
I am at a total loss for the reason behind her getting banned.
Would you care to enlighten me?

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#12 Jul 10, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I am at a total loss for the reason behind her getting banned.
Would you care to enlighten me?
She has a bad history DC. She may seem fine posting with you, but she use to do some pretty bad stuff on topix .... posting info on others, going to people FB pages and stealing info, things like that. And of course her mouth doesn't help.
Topix has a loooong memory for who's been naughty and who's been nice.
Like a lost penny, she'll be back.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a bad history DC. She may seem fine posting with you, but she use to do some pretty bad stuff on topix .... posting info on others, going to people FB pages and stealing info, things like that. And of course her mouth doesn't help.
Topix has a loooong memory for who's been naughty and who's been nice.
Like a lost penny, she'll be back.
I see. I don't get to close to any on here, as all of you know. So all of your history is a blank to me. Happens to the lone one.

I keep it light. I don't do dark well. But y'all know that too.

I do recall when Harley came to Topix though. But...didn't stay around the threads she frequented.

Am happy I don't have a facebook. I don't see anything social about it.

Been quiet and watching this long...guess is all good to continue as I am.

Have a good day.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#14 Jul 10, 2013
See, I am the first to post on this page. Then...tell me..what was that ..that happened afterward.

Did Harley come and find you guys and drag you here to do that? Then..she is banned? I am not putting the dots together. Would need to make better sense that way.

Am I to take it, there isn't any redemption? Or did that day come and go.
I mean..Is not like I haven't read a few threads in my time. I get some of it. But to follow someone around? Help me out.

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#15 Jul 10, 2013
It doesn't matter.
She has a history with topix, many of us do.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#17 Jul 11, 2013
See, that is the thing. It really does matter to me. Why this happens over and over. But since it seems to not be open for discussion, guess will drop it.

“I care more about my character”

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#20 Jul 11, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
See, that is the thing. It really does matter to me. Why this happens over and over. But since it seems to not be open for discussion, guess will drop it.
I said it didn't matter because I assume you are her cyber friend and I'm not trying to win you over. You like who you like, yes? I hold no grievance against anyone who wants to be her friend, I still like ya.
The issues with her and I go way back. She is foul mouthed and a liar. She has insulted our group and set out to ruin every thread we were on .... it's gone all down hill ever since.
Oh she says she's the bigger person, blah blah blah, but she still makes snide sideways remarks and I still poke her bear.
No win situation really.
Have a great day DC!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#21 Jul 11, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it didn't matter because I assume you are her cyber friend and I'm not trying to win you over. You like who you like, yes? I hold no grievance against anyone who wants to be her friend, I still like ya.
The issues with her and I go way back. She is foul mouthed and a liar. She has insulted our group and set out to ruin every thread we were on .... it's gone all down hill ever since.
Oh she says she's the bigger person, blah blah blah, but she still makes snide sideways remarks and I still poke her bear.
No win situation really.
Have a great day DC!
Very nice of you to answer. I see. Okay, this explains things to me. I am as close to Harley as I am to the rest of you. Some folk, most that left Topix long ago, I am still close to. Other than that, I am what you see. Am all of your friend. Have warm feelings for most of you.
May I be redundant a moment. I run alone. Easy as that. Every thread on Topix I go to is a part of the Topix group. Therefore, I tend to be a member of said group. The Topix community.
My stage or no stage ...is how I view life. Was brain damaged that way a long time ago. Like at birth. Is my threads.
I like you too. Funny, as long as I've been around, I've no clue who your group is. Sometimes I run into a thread and read a moment. See some of you interact. Sometimes I enter a thread and speak up. A lot of threads I just pass up.

Same to you, have a wonderful evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Studio-City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Home Depot in Van Nuys, Manger arrested for C... (Apr '13) 4 hr beef burrito Balboa 17
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 9 hr Allen Orr 73
News Plight of Farmworkers Focus of Santa Barbara Co... 23 hr Reggie Williams 1
News Religion Briefs (Oct '08) Tue Steve 9
News California police chief admits to issuing fake ... Dec 5 Reggie Williams 1
CSUN Students Angered Over Homosexual Ban Entry... Dec 5 PoHornt 4
News Review: Magicopolis, Santa Monica (Nov '08) Dec 4 Mark Price 9

Studio-City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Studio-City Mortgages