Juno Beach woman dies in car accident

Nov 23, 2009 Full story: The Stuart News

Karrie Vidovich of the 700 block of Uno Lago in Juno Beach was attempting to cross U. S. 1 going east, when she moved into the path of a 2008 Jeep driven by Patricia Unruh, 57, of Stuart in the 12100 block of U. S. 1 in North Palm Beach, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Full Story
FriendofFamily

Clearwater, FL

#1 Nov 26, 2009
Why on earth this woman isn't being charged I'll never know. Guess it's okay to kill someone as long as you know the right people. Her brother is Senator Atwater & her husband is a S. FL lobbyist. This family is mourning the loss & now nobody is being held accountable, it's appalling.
Alexis vidovich

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2011
I am her daughter and your completely right on most websites I cannot even comment on my own mothers death its outrageous the government protects there own. My mom was walking to work like she did everyday they didn't even blood test the lady who hit her I have heard from so many people who saw and said it wasn't my mothers fault. Someone made a beautiful cross and they wouldn't let her put it down because it was the senators sister. I'm pretty damn positive pedestrians have the right of way what could of moron hits someone in broad daylight, while my mom was one foot over the white line the lady supposedly swerved to the left how does that make sense if she hit my mom dead on.
Will

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 17, 2011
From numerous statements of the tragedy and evidence contradicting the police report, this case needs to be re-opened. Karrie and her family deserves justice for what happened.

If you know ANYTHING regarding the accident, please send me an email at
mastiffhosting(at) gmail.com and post to this thread.

Karrie lit up a room with her smile and was one of the most loving, caring exceptional people I've ever known.

God bless her and her family.
Will

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Alexis vidovich wrote:
I am her daughter and your completely right on most websites I cannot even comment on my own mothers death its outrageous the government protects there own. My mom was walking to work like she did everyday they didn't even blood test the lady who hit her I have heard from so many people who saw and said it wasn't my mothers fault. Someone made a beautiful cross and they wouldn't let her put it down because it was the senators sister. I'm pretty damn positive pedestrians have the right of way what could of moron hits someone in broad daylight, while my mom was one foot over the white line the lady supposedly swerved to the left how does that make sense if she hit my mom dead on.
It doesn't make sense Alexis. This was a an absolute injustice from the beginning. Send me a note sometime, I'd love to hear from you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks smell ? (Dec '11) Dec 15 Charles Bouie 25
Tradition in Port Saint Lucie (May '14) Dec 14 blue gull 2
Review: American Top Team Dec 5 xiajing18 1
Review: 3v Transportation - Offering The Lowest... Dec 1 Jan 1
Port St. Lousy (Jul '10) Nov '14 The REAL Doctor H... 9
Why are the people in Port St Lucie so Rude (Sep '06) Nov '14 The REAL Doctor H... 346
How do you hold PSL police responsible? Nov '14 The REAL Doctor H... 1
Stuart Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stuart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stuart News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stuart

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:52 am PST