Teen electrocuted while trimming trees

Teen electrocuted while trimming trees

There are 16 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Teen electrocuted while trimming trees. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Lucie. The St. Lucie County Fire District reports that 19-year-old Matthew Gamble was working Friday morning when his ladder slipped and made contact with a power line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

flower

Hermitage, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2010
My heart goes out to the family.
Kristie Scott

Singapore, Singapore

#2 Mar 29, 2010
Night Matthew, May god hold you in his arms as tenderly as you deserve... Our family has lost an integral member and will always feel the loss xx
Marcia Neil

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Why is a teen trimming trees anywhere?
noone

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2010
this is sad
kala morales

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2010
my thought goes out to the fam matt was a wonderful person im glad i got to know him he will always b in my heart
flower

Hermitage, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2010
Marcia Neil wrote:
Because times are hard and he was being a man helping out his father cut down trees.I hope the family is doing well.He was a good son.
flower

Hermitage, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2010
Kristie Scott wrote:
Night Matthew, May god hold you in his arms as tenderly as you deserve... Our family has lost an integral member and will always feel the loss xx
Hold firmly to your faith Kristie.My heart goes out to you and your family.We live to die and die to live.
PSL

Hialeah, FL

#8 Apr 7, 2010
Marcia Neil wrote:
Maybe because he is an adult.
GOD BLESS him and his family.
Alek piovesam

Riegelsville, PA

#9 Apr 8, 2010
This kid was one of the best friends I've ever had,I didn't know his personally but I often enjoyed have a conversation and playing xbox with him over the past couple years.he always seemed to make the times go much better n my heart goes out to him and his family for the loss they have suffered.Matthew gamble,you have fallen but shall never be forgotten
marcus tomoff

Seffner, FL

#10 Apr 20, 2010
marcia neil wat the hell is wrong with u that was my cousin and he was working with his dad so yeah i love him and miss him very much. matthew gamble will never be forgotten.
marcus tomoff

Seffner, FL

#11 Apr 20, 2010
Marcia Neil wrote:
we love him very much and u need help really you do. to ask a question like that in this time of grief.
Marcia Neil

United States

#12 Apr 21, 2010
It's an appropriate question indicating possible context, because his surname means foul play cannot be ruled out.
Disguisted PSL Resident

Port Salerno, FL

#13 Apr 23, 2010
Marcia Neil wrote:
It's an appropriate question indicating possible context, because his surname means foul play cannot be ruled out.
How can you post comments like this? A family lost someone dear to them. But yourself in the famiies shoes. Would you tolerate comments like yours? I bet not! We just have to say more prayers for people like you.

To the Gamble Family...My deepest sympathy to you! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Disguisted PSL Resident

Port Salerno, FL

#14 Apr 23, 2010
correction to my last post. I should have said

"PUT YOURSELF IN THE FAMILIES SHOES"

I was so aggravated with the post that I was commenting on.
Marcia Neil

United States

#15 Apr 23, 2010
There's dead Kings all over the place, and it is indeed imaginable that a Gamble could have been set up to be electrocuted.
Dalton Karle

Edgware, UK

#16 May 2, 2010
He was my xbox buddy, 19 year old just graduated from collage... RIP Matthew Gamble (A.K.A Gamerfmg)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Holiday Inn oceanside site (Jun '10) Nov 9 Jennifer Chandler 17
Helicopters! Nov 6 MLC 1
News On Valentine's Day, couple celebrates romance b... (Feb '14) Nov 1 ROFLcopter 17
Rape and Murder from LAHIA goers. Oct 23 rentfree 10
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) Oct 23 rentfree 46
News Norris's Famous Place for Ribs has closed (Nov '14) Oct 21 David C 2
News Interim fire chief appointed in St. Lucie Co. Oct 17 Johnny Domingo 2

Stuart Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stuart Mortgages